Jack Monroe #34 Medicine won't lift her gloom. Lady doc says Facetune!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My God, all the damaging thinspo bollocks, angles to make her arms look tiny, hollowed our cheeks, ‘my mum says I look too thin’, exact numbers for lb lost and now she’s turning round and kicking off. duck off. duck off. duck off.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 50
Jack, reading through people’s comments on her near hysterical tirade of self absorption and hyperbole yesterday, getting ready to punish them:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
You said you looked the best you ever had!!! Ffs. You don’t want to talk about it but youbdescribe bones poking out of your jeans. I’m absolutely raging, I know I obv. have hinted that I have issues with this
i didn’t eat yesterday because of her triggering and prob won’t today now thanks to her lovely descriptions
you absolute bleeping cowbag. I hate you.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 71
Why is the time frame weirdly specific always ? Like she’s put a timer on her fone? Most people would just say about 30 min surely?
Makes me think of liars who add too much detail to their tales as they think it makes them more believable.

Reactions: 28
But wasn’t she claiming she’s in the best shape of her life recently because of her stupid ‘exercise whenever you read negative comments’ routine? I dislike her. I actually dislike her. And I don’t care if people disagree with me, but to grow up with a mother this self obsessed and narcissistic must be absolutely miserable - her poor son.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 50
You said you looked the best you ever had!!! Ffs. You don’t want to talk about it but youbdescribe bones poking out of your jeans. I’m absolutely raging, I know I obv. have hinted that I have issues with this
i didn’t eat yesterday because of her triggering and prob won’t today now thanks to her lovely descriptions
I hope you’re ok. I cannot believe she made the bones comment.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
Wonder if all this is a fishing attempt to reel in Jameela Jamil, who whatever people might think of her endless ailments, is actually very good on addressing eating disorders and society's obsession with thinness (especially in women). I smell another 'collaboration' (like the massively successful one with Marcus Rashford :ROFLMAO: ) incoming...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
sorry you’re going through this. She should know better!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I actually agree with Jack for once BUT didn't she say that all her weight loss was due to her heartbreak over the break up and being harrassed???
I also agree, but I do like to be clear: Jacksy, which is it? (Reminds me of people in apartment buildings who don't get their way on X so next meeting declare X is a SAFETY ISSUE!)

Reactions: 8
Can anyone remember when she said she looked the best she’d ever been or am I remembering it wrong? It was something like that anyway. I can’t believe she has done this. We all saw those tweets. Literally one person replied to them. All she’s done is amplify it because nobody was engaging with her today. I am literally pacing around fuming. I’ve never been so angry with her.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 39
Ha! Me too!! If I was Jack, you might say I have a visceral, lateral, literal, horrific, hellish reaction to people embarrassing themselves. I have a weird thing as well where if a film or something is going to be based on some kind of misunderstanding or mistaken identity, I really just can’t bear it, waiting for the penny to drop. I get a feeling a bit like shortly before a panic attack, and have to stop watching. We should make a career out of this ailment #empathsaresadpleasesendcash
You need to add some more dramatic adjectives and a description of some kind of trauma you cannot mention that caused this issue, which of course is more serious for you than anyone else, anywhere at any time in history

• Haha
Reactions: 14
@Silver Linings i don’t want to dwell on this too much as that can be as bad - hope you are ok, and you have some coping strategies in place which you might be able to fall back on? Sending hugs

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Can anyone remember when she said she looked the best she’d ever been or am I remembering it wrong? It was something like that anyway. I can’t believe she has done this. We all saw those tweets. Literally one person replied to them. All she’s done is amplify it because nobody was engaging with her today. I am literally pacing around fuming. I’ve never been so angry with her.
It was recently and I think very insensitive as it was linked to being thin basically

Reactions: 13
Agh guys/fraus sorry to be a Jack. I try and stay vague but she has fucked me right off. I’m ok and will be but others might not be and she bloody knows that.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 45
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.