Jack Monroe #34 Medicine won't lift her gloom. Lady doc says Facetune!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s so scared and doesn’t want to be this thin and doesn’t want people commenting yet has posted multiple pics in her underwear over the past month. She is literally an attention seeking 14 year old. Jack go take your son to the park or something ffs.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 45
Right fraus, about to chuck ingredients into slow cooker (only the one...) for beef caserole for tea. Any suggestions to add? Going for usual onions/carrots/tomatoes but am happy to bow down to your superior wisdom. xxxx
Celery and wine.

Reactions: 8
To my lovely cabal of trolls. I have to put my phone down for a few hours cos I have a bit of a hangover after watching Blur at Glasto last night (and dealing with my irrational jealousy that my husband went there so many times with his ex 🙁) and got a lot things to do today..... garden rearrangements, making soup, and now that I’ve got some cream of tartar, and there will be a little cream left over, I’m gonna make a batch of Nigella Lawson’s scones. Play nicely, please screenshot the inevitably mad tweets that will be deleted later and take care y’all, I’ll see you later x Enjoy 😉

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Can anyone remember when she said she looked the best she’d ever been or am I remembering it wrong? It was something like that anyway. I can’t believe she has done this. We all saw those tweets. Literally one person replied to them. All she’s done is amplify it because nobody was engaging with her today. I am literally pacing around fuming. I’ve never been so angry with her.

Screenshot_2020-06-28_124911_1.jpg

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
@BishopBrennan don’t apologise for ranting and don’t feel you have to go back to lurking! Posting can be very therapeutic 😍
[/QUOTE]

If only I was ever able to keep up! Yesterday/today is the first time I've not been grunkaing this thread since I first got sucked in here 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I was out for the day yesterday so I've spent all morning Grunka Lunkering!

Bloody hell that photoshopped picture with the lips, she must be trying to catfish us surely, like her whole face is just eyes and lips!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Right, there's millions of comments and I can't deal with going through them all! Wtf has happened to her lip?!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
133CC280-19DA-4F43-82B0-43E601237215.jpeg

She’s wrong. No one is as messy as Jack. Expecting the WELL I DONT HAVE GOOD HEALTH AND IM FEELING TERRIBLE CHRIST

05BC9385-F474-4214-88E5-B4C3EB1C0357.jpeg

Here he is 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
I'm Grunka-ing very slowly through the last thread (backwards too, not sure why) but had to skip into the future to say this:

Pages 52-45 are filled with so many people doing a quick little share of what's going on in their lives caveated with 'but it's not that bad really, it's fine'. Bless all your beautiful, resilient hearts - you're all doing so well.

It makes me happy that those posts are covered in ❤ reactions. What a wonderful bunch of Hausfrauen.

(bleeping miracle to have bruised, cracked, swollen lips with no visible bruising or cracking, eh. She really is a wonder)

• Heart
Reactions: 53
Why has she put paw prints next to her name? Is the poor kitten seriously actually happening?!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
I just...

1) PRIVATE PRESCRIPTION?! FANCY.

2) Can't even address her shameless thinspo posting then telling people off for praising her. Makes me shake.

3) Someone needs to tell this person that setting boundaries involves consistency and discipline, not aiming between goalposts that are also on fire on constantly shifting ground. Jack doesn't set boundaries: she is just a bleep.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.