Jack Monroe #34 Medicine won't lift her gloom. Lady doc says Facetune!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder what the rapid change in eyebrows is about too? It looks like she’s trying to become Megan Barton Hanson off love island

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Nobody is answering her. Seems like her behaviour yesterday may have finally registered with them. Good!
I would hazard a guess that a fair few that had the temerity to offer kind helpful suggestions yesterday are numbered within the 700 lost subcribers

Reactions: 21
I shall not to be watching the poetry video either, BH (Big Husband) and SB have gone for a socially distant visit to the outlaws so I’m going to have a catnap and I don’t want her dulcet tones interfering with that!

@emm whoah whoah whoah, you can’t say in front of a stellar cast of Detectives that you stole stationary AND a hand sanitiser! You’re leaving us no choice....fixed penalty of listening to JM poetry for 24-hours straight. That’ll teach you! 😉

@BishopBrennan don’t apologise for ranting and don’t feel you have to go back to lurking! Posting can be very therapeutic 😍

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I made one too. Wednesday, Saturday morning, Saturday later
In that last foto she reminds me of Taylor from real housewives of Beverly Hills when she was with that awful husband and basically having a breakdown
Call me cynical but I think the purpose of that terrifying whatever happened to baby Jane photo is to look as crazy as possible because jack WANTS us to think she’s having a breakdown (or having a ‘mad bit’ as she likes to say...she is literally the most annoying person on the planet isn’t she)

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
I actually agree with Jack for once BUT didn't she say that all her weight loss was due to her heartbreak over the break up and being harrassed???
I agree with her too. My huge issue is she is clearly weaponising her weightloss for both sympathy AND compliments. Her lipstick selfie with the gigantic hollow eyes and contouring to give herself hollow cheeks was absolutely her trying to look thinner :mad:

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 34
I agree with her too. My huge issue is she is clearly weaponising her weightloss for both sympathy AND compliments. Her lipstick selfie with the gigantic hollow eyes and contouring to give herself hollow cheeks was absolutely her trying to look thinner :mad:
Sympathy and compliments - those are her two reasons for existing!

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.