Jack Monroe #34 Medicine won't lift her gloom. Lady doc says Facetune!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Although she could just mean they’re both her ‘fur babies’ and they aren’t related. 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 14
[

I switched off at metamorphisising...

Trigger warning re medication below..

I was having a nose at her twitter earlier as I don/t follow her. With regard to the boxes full of tablets in her bathroom, is that actually safe with a young child in the house , they just seemed like those flip clip storage tubs for tupperware?!? It doesn't seem safe to me ??
Apparently it's locked away later, but it is also dangerous because ADHD affects your working memory and executive function. The tiniest thing can catch my attention while I'm taking my meds and I have often forgotten I was in the middle of doing so, especially when fatigued.
I have to be very proactive with strategies to try and minimise this. I take additional supplements which help significantly. I remove each tablet from their blister pack beforehand/group them together in the lid of the bottle etc so I always have a visual cue. It's incredibly careless to just wing it like that, especially with a child around.

• Sad
Reactions: 24
I think I'm going to have to bloody watch this film you know.
I watched it for the first time last week on the back of seeing Tom Cruise’s face here on the daily. It was... well... I am glad I watched it. Probably won’t ever again.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She's posting a LOT of pictures of the cat since Louisa left. She didn't used to post anywhere near this many. Makes me think of when someone has a break up and then posts pictures to remind the ex what they're missing.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
She's posting a LOT of pictures of the cat since Louisa left. She didn't used to post anywhere near this many. Reminds me of when someone has a break up and then posts pictures to remind the ex what they're missing.
I thought that's what the thirst trap pictures were.

The cat is definitely a better move.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I should put this in secret celeb gossip, but I've just noticed that one of the other judges of that thing she's doing tonight is Adele Parks. In 1999 I was on a residential course for bright young things in media and Adele was one of the speakers (she used to work in advertising). She got pissed with us after the presentations and shagged one of the delegates. It was scandalous as she was "old" (actually about 30 - different times!) and married.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
Thread suggestion barring whatever member of the royal family she brings up tomorrow -

Jack Monroe #35 This tweet is unavailable.
We are getting close to the time and no one is going to beat this absolute beauty (currently has 69 reactions)

• Heart
  • Haha
I love how you always make sure this is fair.
I wish it were that noble. It is actually my anxiety. As we approach and then sometimes GO OVER 50 pages, I feel the panic rise. My panic and anxiety is the worst anyone has ever had in the world... It isn't, I'm being Jack Monroe on Twitter 2020.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I want another Grunka thread 🙏 it’s a bit like when me and my friends used to try to do oujia boards when we were about 12. I kiiiinda want something wild to happen.... 😬

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
I want another Grunka thread 🙏 it’s a bit like when me and my friends used to try to do oujia boards when we were about 12. I kiiiinda want something wild to happen.... 😬
Thread 31 was amazing. I saw she'd posted just as I was heading out the door. I was out for eighty minutes and it took me three hours to Grunka back to real time 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Thread 31 was amazing. I saw she'd posted just as I was heading out the door. I was out for eighty minutes and it took me three hours to Grunka back to real time 🤣
You know those moments when people ask “where were you when blah blah happened”? I can proudly say I saw Grunkagate (Thread 31) live. LIVE! I wasted the day on it but I WASN’T BUSY, OKAY???

• Haha
Reactions: 44
@Switchstreetz is on no 27 now. I've just had a peek. It's during week four of the mayo show. Simpler times.
Rereading that thread made me remember that at that point I thought these threads would end soon. She had reached a certain level of professionalism (cue cards, asking questions, minimal eye of sauron) and was just incredibly dull. Comments were switched off. Nothing was happening.
God, was I wrong.

You know those moments when people ask “where were you when blah blah happened”? I can proudly say I saw Grunkagate (Thread 31) live. LIVE! I wasted the day on it but I WASN’T BUSY, OKAY???
Me too! I was there for the duration. I had to grunka my way through work for about three days after, but it was worth it!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.