Jack Monroe #34 Medicine won't lift her gloom. Lady doc says Facetune!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've been here since the start and I simply cannot answer this.
Does she not watch them back? And see the eye? I want to know what she is looking at, what she thinks she’s looking at and in general what is going on? I find it all really confusing and inexplicable.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Does she not watch them back? And see the eye? I want to know what she is looking at, what she thinks she’s looking at and in general what is going on? I find it all really confusing and inexplicable.
she’s just so maverick and incompetent, she can’t even keep a spoon in her hand!

- we need a Jack pre-planned dropping the spoon gif!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
she has had lip fillers.. I have really big lips (natural) I bite and chew them all the time and pick the skin off them (attractive I know but just a habit). Even if they had a scab on them they don't stick out on the cupids bow area away from my face the way hers now do.. check out the pic with the red lipstick on at the cupids bow area. She cant reach that area with the bottom part of her month unless she is stretch armstrong..
Nah, definitely hasn't had actual fillers. Just using 'beautifying' filters that accentuate eyes and lips (to a comedic level) and facetuning the feck out of her pics. Fine to have a little fun with, but don't try to crack to your gullible audience that this is actually how you look, Jack.

Reactions: 28
I'm jealous you saw it live. Its like you got to see the rolling stones live and we just got the cd..
I was once in the front row of a Rolling Stones concert. However, we had mostly gone to see the support act, who were rained off as they had to play at the front of the stage, not under cover like the Stones. So we stormed off before the Stones came on and sulked near the back. I am sure that told them.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Same! Everything else took a backseat that day. It was by far the funniest few hours I’ve had on Tattle.

Especially when she flounced and then returned.
My husband took the kids fishing that day, it couldn’t have been planned better. I had the WHOLE day to spend reading her utter shite.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I was once in the front row of a Rolling Stones concert. However, we had mostly gone to see the support act, who were rained off as they had to play at the front of the stage, not under cover like the Stones. So we stormed off before the Stones came on and sulked near the back. I am sure that told them.
Who were the support act?

Reactions: 7
Oh my god your crazy flumps, I believe they are amazing live..Although surely micks on a zimmer by now ?

Reactions: 7
She's posting a LOT of pictures of the cat since Louisa left. She didn't used to post anywhere near this many. Makes me think of when someone has a break up and then posts pictures to remind the ex what they're missing.
She wants her ex to miss the pussy 😅

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.