Jack Monroe #34 Medicine won't lift her gloom. Lady doc says Facetune!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just wanna say ... I was there that day, that fateful day when she dropped in .. and then went for a piss and a sandwich, ok? And then came back, even though she had WORK to do.
It was epic. I asked her stupid questions and she bloody well answered them.

Do I regret neglecting my work and kids that day? I am slightly ashamed to say I DO NOT.

Fun fact: I wrote about Top Gun in my dissertation on gay subtext in cinema.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
Here is my offering as an hômage to The Bard of Southend.

A Grateful Nation Speaks (Title).

From Pontefract to Norwich
They give thanks for chicken porridge.
From Epping to East Sheen
They now love to rinse a bean
And in Tunbridge Wells make no mistake
They all now gorge on mayo cake
And I have heard that in Doncaster
It's all the rage to eat raw pasta
And in the Outer Hebrides
They scoff ovary bursting anchovies

I think it is quite fair to say
That brave Jack M has saved the day
And as a nation it's only fair we
Ask are we grateful? Yes ABSOLUTELY.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
Ermmmmmm this is Edward Enninful, I mentioned him last night here when talking about men knowing what lipstick was and how to use it :eek:
Shut up!! This is CHILLING - it’s like in a horror movie when the killer leaves a cryptic message. She’s reaching back into our virtual world omg 😱😱😱

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
You know those moments when people ask “where were you when blah blah happened”? I can proudly say I saw Grunkagate (Thread 31) live. LIVE! I wasted the day on it but I WASN’T BUSY, OKAY???
Babe, same. It was quite an unforgettable afternoon watching it all unfold wasn’t it?

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Nah, definitely hasn't had actual fillers. Just using 'beautifying' filters that accentuate eyes and lips (to a comedic level) and facetuning the feck out of her pics. Fine to have a little fun with, but don't try to crack to your gullible audience that this is actually how you look, Jack.
Perhaps chicken perhaps..

Reactions: 4
Here is my offering as an hômage to The Bard of Southend.

A Grateful Nation Speaks (Title).

From Pontefract to Norwich
They give thanks for chicken porridge.
From Epping to East Sheen
They now love to rinse a bean
And in Tunbridge Wells make no mistake
They all now gorge on mayo cake
And I have heard that in Doncaster
It's all the rage to eat raw pasta
And in the Outer Hebrides
They scoff ovary bursting anchovies

I think it is quite fair to say
That brave Jack M has saved the day
And as a nation it's only fair we
Ask are we grateful? Yes ABSOLUTELY.
This is a stunning piece, could we get all of these poems together in a Google Doc, anyone? There's a book here!! However I'm a little upset at Northern Ireland being left out of this particular poem, we've all been enjoying Jack's amazing invention of eggs beat up in a cup with salt pepper and butter. It is weird that my Granny's Granny's Granny knew about it too. Must've left her secret recipe book to Jack.

• Haha
  • Heart
I told you all this is like an episode of don’t duck with cats! Next thing she’ll be insta thotting in one of work places, I always assumed it’d be a Leon...

• Haha
She wants her ex to miss the pussy 😅
Her ex must feel like she has won the life lottery being free of her. I'm sorry but after a breakup would I duck let my ex know I was losing the plot. The world sees one side of you after a breakup.. your best !! Cry into your sideboard if you must, but make sure your alone ! (Spoiler .. I don't actually have a sideboard so I'm fucked)

Screenshot_20200629-205050_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
But did she answer my chip shop chip question? Or my question on her favourite thread title? Did she duck!
I know!!! I included your thread title question with mine (but in my excitement I forgot the chip shop chips query, okay? I’M SORRY FOREVER)

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I was back at work today, and mentioned to a colleague that I was going to have to Grunka through the huge load of emails in the inbox. She's not a Tattler...but she knew what I meant.

Just how long will it be before "Grunkaing" becomes common parlance....like Googling?😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
I was back at work today, and mentioned to a colleague that I was going to have to Grunka through the huge load of emails in the inbox. She's not a Tattler...but she knew what I meant.

Just how long will it be before "Grunkaing" becomes common parlance....like Googling?😂
How on earth did she know? 😂 or did she do a me and nod knowledgably even when I know duck all...oh god, is that totally a jack thing? 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Jack Monroe 34: Mash up avo, bread and mayo cos I'm not fussy, make my ex jealous with endless pics of my pussy

(First attempt, please be kind 😂)

• Haha
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.