Jack Monroe #34 Medicine won't lift her gloom. Lady doc says Facetune!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Eta - already posted. Can’t believe she’s ignoring all the lip/body stuff and is parading the poor kitty again. ‘bendy’ ffs.

So when she was howling in pain how could she have looked after a poorly kitten. What a twit.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
Jack's slow. serious. sincere. with. pauses. voice makes me squirm - like her BLM speech.
Switchstreetz (don't want to @ or it will distract them) last spotted on thread 26 - this means they've got THAT thread ahead of them. I'm almost jealous.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
My poem

Where's Jack (title)
Not in her shed
Not in her bed
Her lips are red
Something odd
Coming out of her head
And Vivienne Westwood
Isn't dead
Just like we said.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
06F5983A-C65F-4381-BFB7-BC3B906A0563.jpeg

are we to expect a sports bra and girdle in the next glossy mag? It’s the vogue guy btw. Does he still work for vogue? i don’t know fashion!

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I thought she was staying off twitter because instagram was much friendlier? I guess there's nowhere near the levels of absolute fawning on there.

Even the (older) cat seems to have a twitter addiction...

1593449834673.png

• Haha
Reactions: 17
3C2D6327-A279-4D73-89ED-EDBBC46507A9.jpeg

For ‘flexible’ read possibly in enormous amounts of pain and isn’t a bloody teddy bear.

I thought she was staying off twitter because instagram was much friendlier? I guess there's nowhere near the levels of absolute fawning on there.

View attachment 167034
With both her phones on the go she’ll need to dock them in the hall soon.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 26

View attachment 167034
I've just realised!

Jack's, live cat on the sofa' is her equivalent of a 'dead cat on the table'

Sorry Jack, not that easy to distract.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Oh no! (NB it's "peace" not "piece", Jack)
sorry but duck off, "bendy" is such a huge cop out to avoid the fact you're taking on a cat with a serious physical impairment with absolutely no experience in caring for such an animal? or apparently very little research, or help (an actual vet!) to handle them. I feel so, so sad for that poor cat who will undoubtedly be in absolute agony 24/7 and should be cared for professionally rather than being some awful Twitter goul's photo op.

View attachment 167031
are we to expect a sports bra and girdle in the next glossy mag? It’s the vogue guy btw. Does he still work for vogue? i don’t know fashion!
She's either hoping to steal an essay for her compilation of black people's work, or someone to flog her 'fashion investments' to - not sure he'll be in the market for a ghastly studded burberry number sorry hun x

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Oh FFS. I skimmed over the kitten information the other day as I am a huge cat lover and it just made me upset. She will never be able to cope with that poor kitten. She makes me so ragey. I felt a wee bit sorry for her after last weeks live but not any more.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I don't even like cats (sorry!), but even I am so annoyed at her taking in this poor kitten as some sort of prop to garner sympathy from the fawning twats who follow her.

Reactions: 16
If she starts any kind of pan-handling for the kitten then I think I’ll explode. How can she not know pre-existing conditions will not be covered? The full vet check should have already been done and temporary insurance sorted, anyone find out where she’s getting it from?

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
If she starts any kind of pan-handling for the kitten then I think I’ll explode. How can she not know pre-existing conditions will not be covered? The full vet check should have already been done and temporary insurance sorted, anyone find out where she’s getting it from?
She said it was the other cat’s sister. Maybe it’s her son’s dad as that’s where the other one came from apparently. Seems pretty irresponsible of him if so, two unwanted cats....

• Sad
Reactions: 6
@crystaleyesd congratulations!

Just watched the speech. Awkward and I love the way she says well done at the end with a face that says “well done I hate you why isn’t this about me” kind of way 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.