Jack Monroe #336 Her writing style makes me wish I’d never learnt to read

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's just an outlet for her jealousy and spite. She knows nothing and is too lazy to learn.
Like Jack I too am in a perpetual endless cycle. Mine though is a cycle of thinking about this gif every time she opens her mouth, tweets, or writes “a thing”

381A485F-BA7D-4B8E-B8FC-27DA149AD904.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
A few years ago when my daughter was at primary and Trump came into power there was a fad among the children at her school for saying insulting things about him. Mostly stupid stuff about how his hair looked like a dead cat or similar. The children didn’t really understand anything about Trump, they just knew he was a funny looking man with a name that was sometimes used to mean fart who the adults didn’t like so it was okay to make fun of him. Jack’s tiresome tirades against Boris reminds me of that fad, I’m expecting a hot take soon on how Boris smells like a pooey bum and he did a wee wee in his pants.

• Haha
Reactions: 69
A few years ago when my daughter was at primary and Trump came into power there was a fad among the children at her school for saying insulting things about him. Mostly stupid stuff about how his hair looked like a dead cat or similar. The children didn’t really understand anything about Trump, they just knew he was a funny looking man with a name that was sometimes used to mean fart who the adults didn’t like so it was okay to make fun of him. Jack’s tiresome tirades against Boris reminds me of that fad, I’m expecting a hot take soon on how Boris smells like a pooey bum and he did a wee wee in his pants.
Ha ha! That reminds me of an excitable boy my nephew was friends with. The kids had obviously picked up that the adults were not fans of Trump and were talking about it in much the manner you describe, until the excitable boy suddenly announced "we should set his hair on fire and throw him in the bin and burn his head off". Cue shocked faces and an awkward silence.

• Haha
Reactions: 68
reading Jack's lumberingly unfunny and non-insightful "commentary" of johnson's resignation (over 4 hours after everyone else has already done all the good jokes) is the only thing in the world that could actually make me feel a tiny bit sorry for Johnson. Extraordinary.

If I was given a choice with a gun to my head between spending an hour stuck in a lift with either Jack or Johnson, I'd choose Johnson.

I might walk out pregnant but at least I wouldn't have to commit manslaughter in defence of my own sanity.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 66
Political Jack is one of my favourite Jacks. The lukewarm Hot Takes once she sees what way most people are swaying and the GCSE* politics analysis never fail to make me cringe on her behalf.

The reason Jack doesn't (thankfully) weigh into NI politics is because her family background does not lend itself well for her pretend leftwing maverick persona.

*Other qualifications are available.

• Haha
Reactions: 58
reading Jack's lumberingly unfunny and non-insightful "commentary" of johnson's resignation (over 4 hours after everyone else has already done all the good jokes) is the only thing in the world that could actually make me feel a tiny bit sorry for Johnson. Extraordinary.

If I was given a choice with a gun to my head between spending an hour stuck in a lift with either Jack or Johnson, I'd choose Johnson.

I might walk out pregnant but at least I wouldn't have to commit manslaughter in defence of my own sanity.
Agree. I'd spend my time in the lift persuading Johnson to release a series of budget cookbooks and TV shows called Budget with Boris and use the proceeds to buy the crappy bungalow.

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Ahhh yes, just what someone with a baby needs. Noise cancelling earphones to stop hearing the noise of the baby
That is such dangerous advice isn't it? Also re SB rising at 5am, I don't buy it. Teens actually need more sleep in the morning and there are numerous studies to support this. There was a proposal recently to allow teens to start school later because of this.

You lying bastard!

Reactions: 41
Political Jack is one of my favourite Jacks. The lukewarm Hot Takes once she sees what way most people are swaying and the GCSE* politics analysis never fail to make me cringe on her behalf.

The reason Jack doesn't (thankfully) weigh into NI politics is because her family background does not lend itself well for her pretend leftwing maverick persona.

*Other qualifications are available.
Jack likes to lean into the top o' the morning to ya, taty bread and butter, "I'm Irish, so I am" side of things that appeal to the masses, knowing fine well her Mum is a Brit (who married a soldier, just to make things worse 😅) and definitely holds a British passport only. Something tells me even she has self-awareness enough to know not to touch NI politics with a bargepole

• Haha
  • Heart
Baby animals are hardcore. I looked after a friends kitten for a long weekend and it was pure hell. The little fucker darling spent the weekend playing parkour, crapping in my plant pots, abseiling down my curtains, waking me up with his claws etc. Then to top it all off he left me with a thank you gift of ringworm. I love cats and dogs but have no wish at all to have a kitten or puppy no matter how cute they may be. There is no way on this planet that lazy arse is coping with a puppy.
I once took in a mama cat with her six newborn babies for three months, just until they were old enough for the local shelter to rehome. Mama cat was the sweetest cat ever, clingy even, but I swear the six offsprings of Satan kittens cost me what little sanity I had.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Communal wardrobe, shared clothes, sharing stuff without his consent. This is all about control. She will probably snoop his phone and open his mail too. Also agree re narcs controlling food intake and type. Been there, got the t shirt and an eating disorder from it.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
Totally off topic and as a palate cleanser from Jack nonsense if you will. Has anyone seen the pics of Ryan Gosling as Ken in the upcoming Barbie film? 😯 He looks like he should be in Steps!

E31C866E-6643-4D59-894E-687F2D883F44.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Does anyone know if Dresserman and Jack still follow each other? I know they did but I can't tell if they still do.

Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.