Jack Monroe #336 Her writing style makes me wish I’d never learnt to read

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Unlike doing f all and getting people to fund your lifestyle you pathetic vacuous utter waste of oxygen and bone matter. Dear Lord, I wish I could teleport. Pop down to her manky bungalow, give her a good slap with a baseball bat and then teleport back. She's the definition of entitlement with her lack of any discernible talent or brain matter. I'm going to have to go and have some biscuits and a cup of tea to calm down now....

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Hey Jack, remember that time you threw a massive tantrum and resigned from the fire service to try and force them to give you the shifts you wanted? Then had to go crawling back because they were only too happy to be rid of you and they still told you to duck off? That was one of your funniest humiliations ever and might be one of the reasons Johnson didn't come to you looking for advice on resigning. The other reason being, of course that he's never heard of you. TOOT TOOT!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 105
Same goes for you Jack, it's not a word you use very often is it ? And besides it's meaningless without sincerity. You are more like the people you say you despise than you realise. You hate everyone who is more successful than you no matter what they do. For good or ill.
Who would want to be like you ? Fair enough you take money off people for nothing in return and you can live like that. What are you doing wrong exactly ? Patrons give and that's there for all to see. What about the PayPal income stream. The free gifts like vegetable boxes, flowers, the fish that never saw a pan ? The veg you said was good for Dash. Fair enough but it was food. Good food wasted on a rubbish kind of influencer who does nothing. Nothing for a brand. Nothing at all.
I would like her money but I never got near and besides normal folks like to sleep. With a clear conscience.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
This is a bit cringe, it's almost like Jack is writing about the end of her own career....
Lies, not apologizing / accepting responsibility, thinking it's your birth right.

• Haha
Reactions: 57
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.