Jack Monroe #336 Her writing style makes me wish I’d never learnt to read

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm saying this as a prescription medication using Frau - both Day and Night Nurse are serious business not to be messed with, even if you're sober as a judge you won't be for long on those things!

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Baby animals are hardcore. I looked after a friends kitten for a long weekend and it was pure hell. The little fucker darling spent the weekend playing parkour, crapping in my plant pots, abseiling down my curtains, waking me up with his claws etc. Then to top it all off he left me with a thank you gift of ringworm. I love cats and dogs but have no wish at all to have a kitten or puppy no matter how cute they may be. There is no way on this planet that lazy arse is coping with a puppy.

• Haha
Reactions: 45
I used to take Night Nurse to help me sleep when my husband died. Three years of 24 hours caring for him really jiggered up my sleeping patterns. It did work, I can't lie but I wouldn't take it again.

• Heart
Reactions: 96
Fraus, a whiteboard I ordered has just been delivered and I am HOOTING! HOOTING I tell you!

Why, you may ask?

This is the packaging. If only OH hadn’t LEFT this would be perfect for the Southend Slopper.

62490C3C-62AF-4399-BB86-DD2FB1DDC319.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
I'm saying this as a prescription medication using Frau - both Day and Night Nurse are serious business not to be messed with, even if you're sober as a judge you won't be for long on those things!
Can’t take night nurse, as it makes me sleep for over 24 hours with lurid dreams

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
Very thankful that she's never shown even a remote amount of interest in Wales. My condolences to Scotland, mind.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Very thankful that she's never shown even a remote amount of interest in Wales. My condolences to Scotland, mind.
She was bandying cwtch around a while back. I would urge Welsh frauen not to panic but remain vigilant.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 92
Can't she just say she's got a cold like anyone else would?
You'd think, but the elevenerife gene won't let her! Everything is severe, the worst ever. No common garden cold for our Jack! It's probably a rare tropical disease or something

• Haha
Reactions: 34
know what you’re right, Wales is one of the relatively few countries in the Western Hemisphere that she hasn’t insulted with her basic, reductive opinions. Looking forward (not) to her take on cawl: “You can substitute yellow sticker ham for the lamb. It’s basically the same thing.”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Jack for PM?

LOL can you imagine Jack facing the opposition at PMQs or being grilled by Sophie Rayworth or visiting Zelensky or getting a briefing from MI5.

There'd be shitting dog shaking, following by wild deflection, excuses, tall tales and finally "This is all really damaging my mental health, please leave me alone, I'M EXHAUSTED!" followed by a flounce off for a piss and a sandwich.
She does have 3 freezers to hide in when she's asked difficult questions

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Not sure why Jack keeps bringing up Scotland, the Scottish people aren't exactly known for being easily fooled or fond of grifters

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.