Jack Monroe #335 Boob, I guess

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Less than a week ago Jack was sorting the starfuckers wheat from the ceramicists chaff and yet here we are today, making coin off other peoples misery.

jacks a miseryfucker.
Soz Frauen but I 've now got Sheena is a punk rocker as an earworm with these as lyrics now. Send tranquilliseros

• Haha
Reactions: 25
And forensic Jack appears to have forgotten the five years of a Coalition government. Autistically accurate.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
My favourite bit "Conservative governments, policymakers guffawing and feasting on taxpayer subsidised champagne and pheasant whicle their constituents wither and beg for the tiniest scraps".
The Little Match Girl has nothing on this.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
I love a good misery book but seriously that books is beyond misery and also terribly written. She uses too many words to say one thing. Get to the bleeping point.

Reactions: 26
These two were deleted. One posted here, one not (as far as I can tell)...

Read bottom to top:
Screenshot_20220705-102202_Fenix.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 60
I wonder if she will be using the same overwrought, florid language when she is on the phone to HMRC today...
"Hello, HMRC? I, Jack Monroe here. Yes, about my accounts - they linger like a septic wound, atrociously oozing with florid prose. You don't cook up your batch tax when you're suicidal. The memories of the brown envelopes piling up like vast swathes of autumn leaves, that have been kicked over Content's Turds are enough to leave me quivering, shaking and rocking all over (the world) behind the door, whilst the postman lifts the letterbox and sniffs the air like a Charlie addicted Bisto kid.

"Cor" he said "I ain't never smelled anyfink so loverlee in my life". "Thankyou" I stammered from my frinkling crouched position on the floor. "It's my new recipe (coming soon) from my new (coming soon) poverty book 'Jack Monroe's Thrifty Book Of Hair Burning Tips' "Put me dahhhhn for 25 copies, for Christmas pressies for all my friends and family" he said. Stutteringly, I faltered "Ping me your email deets and I'll get over to the post office sometime in 2028 to send them".

Anyway, yes, my accounts. When I wrote my first cookbook on my Nokia phone I never imagined I'd have to unscrew all my lightbulbs to do it first. The image of the cold, hard furious fridge as I unplugged it will stay with me forever... That's why I have three of them now, so I can recreate the trauma anytime I walk into my hall to take a facetuned selfie of my Pringle induced lip plumpers gorgeous, yet careworn povvo face for clicks and dopamine. Yes, so the accounts...

The dog ate them. God forbid I should have nice things. You just all want me to stop breathing don't you? Well I haven't yet and I won't rest until I own my own Orangery damn you Marjory....

Hello...Hello...?"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 112
I imagine Jack thinks that the media outlets that have her on for soundbites and awful food will review her book glowingly. Lorraine, James O'Brien, Andrew Marr 🤣 . The ones that sit there and do not ask her any awkward questions. It's what she is used to.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I wonder what Anna Soubry done for Jack to give her such a pass.
Does she not feast on partridge and use champagne as mouthwash like the rest of the Tories who are living RENT free in Jack’s imagination?

• Haha
Reactions: 49
I'm sorry, I should have explained. Jack has got wind of this.
Yes, definitely angling for a seat at this table. Now that the VBI has disappeared from Jack's bio, is it the canal's civic duty to keep the flame alight by mentioning the Vimes Boots Index, which would be such as useful thing for defending poors, maybe once a page to help Googlers? Iit should be an important part of Jack's profile for any think tank roles in future.

Reactions: 48
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.