Jack Monroe #334 Wafting around Asda like a Smartprice Ghost

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it might be someone who reads or contributes here. Just a hunch. And I could kind of see the name and it looked like it could be Scottish…someone Scottish from here hasn’t posted in a while.

I’m sure if it is the person I’m thinking then they would have to be lying about being a Patreon. And what they’re saying is very measured and of course true. But if it looks like an account that’s just been created, then that will be Jack’s get out of jail free card and other Squigs may be reluctant to push it.
Just to say its not me as I don't have twitter these days and I value my Tattle account too much. I've been grunking since yesterday evening and still not finished. Send cashos.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
We're in thot shot era I fear.

Also how bleeping huge is her garden.

Also also... filler top up? It looks like she's getting a decent amount of ml in her lower lip too now...

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 86
I'm not arthritic but I have bad joints. I find climbing into a hammock a far from relaxing affair. PS Jack you don't need an OH you love yourself enough

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
We're in thot shot era I fear.

Also how bleeping huge is her garden.

Also also... filler top up? It looks like she's getting a decent amount of ml in her lower lip too now...
Exactly the same as when SHE LEFT. All this is for the benefit of OH.

Listen, Jack, he knows what you look like already.

ETA that’s clearly not what he’s worried about. She can post as many thirst traps as she likes, it’s not going to make him reassess the fact she’s a narc nightmare. Be strong, OH!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
Awww she put on a nice clean vest for this year's post-breakup thot shots. And then coupled that with lycra shorts and Crocs 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 74
Awww she put on a nice clean vest for this year's post-breakup thot shots. And then coupled that with lycra shorts and Crocs 🤷‍♀️
Harold will have a conniption when he gazes upon what he let slip through his hands.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.