Jack Monroe #334 Wafting around Asda like a Smartprice Ghost

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I dont understand why she bothers with facetune. We all saw Lorraine, we know she looks like Pat Butcher circa 1999.
Hey, we've just seen Pat 1999 in classic EE, she was a handsome woman who was able to keep two men. Jack has no mans. She wishes she had Pat's swagger (and earrings).

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 78
"Oh hi Harold! Gosh I completely forgot you were coming over today, I didn't even remember to put on a bra. No Tiffany earrings because I'm a strong independent woman who doesn't need you in my life anymore. I'm just feeling so very nonchalant, you know? Oh, did I tell you, someone invited me to Paris for the weekend? No big deal..."

• Haha
Reactions: 67
"Oh hi Harold! Gosh I completely forgot you were coming over today, I didn't even remember to put on a bra. No Tiffany earrings because I'm a strong independent woman who doesn't need you in my life anymore. I'm just feeling so very nonchalant, you know? Oh, did I tell you, someone invited me to Paris for the weekend? No big deal..."
Harold took the earrings back! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 47
She's like a spoiled year 10 in that I can imagine her being asked, "Are you playing with your phone in that hammock?" "No, I'm WORKING." "Doing what?" "WORK"

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Crocs though, what were her thoughts?

a). If I wear crocs I can deny it was a thirst trap?

b). I just love crocs

c). I even look sexayyyy in crocceroonies because I am a smol manic pixie dream non-binary hottie.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 54
'Remember how you told me I needed to see a doctor? Wellllll .....' <laughs maniacally>

• Haha
Doesn't she have multiple appointments today? Why isn't she dressed?
Where is this admin work? I see nothing in the hammock with her. Is documenting her face her admin work?

• Haha
Reactions: 63
When my shoulder hurts I find holding a camera up for multiple thot shots the best way to rehab it.

• Haha
Reactions: 74
Doesn't she have multiple appointments today? Why isn't she dressed?
Where is this admin work? I see nothing in the hammock with her. Is documenting her face her admin work?
For Jack, scrolling twitter and picking fights is work. She has basically admitted it.

• Haha
Reactions: 61
I love her use of the word 'admin'.

She's like a toddler, she has no concept of what a proper job entails, so it's just 'admin'. Everything requires admin in Jack's world.

• Haha
Reactions: 56
And the most disturbing book of my childhood, The Secret Garden. the cousin kept hidden wailing in a big house. And the garden locked up.
How is your most disturbing book of childhood not Flowers in the Attic? Also fulfils this brief. You must be young 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.