Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

moldwarp

VIP Member
Let us take a moment to appreciate the bravery of this squig. Calm, concise, precise, measured. Brave squig!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 134

Lazarus

VIP Member
For the fraus who are unsure about coffee-ing alone, it is one of my favourite indulgences. Tea, peanut butter blondie and my book. The music in the place I’m in is excellent, it’s just a lovely way to spend an hour on a Sunday.
i work permanently at home, so it’s always nice to get out for a little while. I’d wholeheartedly encourage it xx
A16668D7-EB76-4AF5-B50B-F1003BE3D0A5.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 134

Terrible

VIP Member
I don’t know what it would actually take for squigglings to change their thinking:

She lives in a huge detached house, with a billionty foot garden, garage and outbuildings
She has just bought a dog, estimated price £1.5k+
She wears two pairs of Tiffany earrings at the same time (2k?)
She’s just been on two short breaks
The dog chews her £150 boots, and that’s fine
Talking of boots, there will Never, not Ever be a VBI (see Trolley Trouble)
She’s been pleading poverty over her broken website for a YEAR
Her book is a year overdue
She hasn’t paid her taxes in years
She doesn’t update Patreon, doesn’t deliver the goods, and yet takes in thousands a month from it

No wonder she’s living a life beyond her wildest dreams...

( I know I keep doing posts listing it all out - I think it’s important to, when we’re so often accused of being jealous trolls)

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 131

Phillipa78

Chatty Member
Screenshot_20220703-173248.png

Good point yellow squig!
Maybe one of the keyword searches she allegedly used to clear out the exploding inbox was patreon!!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 129

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
How soon before there is a 'I have disclosed my heartbreak and wobbly mental health for days now. My sobriety is hanging by a thread. That people on this hellsite choose to attack me now shows exactly what kind of people they are. Please leave me alone' type post.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 123

Emmapism

VIP Member
I think this comment from the Squig really highlights to me why I spend more time on this thread than any other.

The rest of this site is (for me) largely harmless gossip with the occasionally questionable bit of behaviour. But Jack isn't like your average influencer selling some shitty merch. Whatever you feel about a lot of these people (pointless, vapid, greedy, stupid) they at least provide something tangible to the various people that support them.

Not only does Jack provide nothing, her cult of personality is one of the worst in terms of toxicity. Made all the more disgusting because she presents herself as some kind of messiah for the poor and downtrodden. If she is she's a fucking shit rep.

• Heart
Reactions: 123