Jack Monroe #334 Wafting around Asda like a Smartprice Ghost

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Welcome to thread 334 everyone! Thread title congratulations to @TheDragonWithAFlagon for the words and @BlendedSlop for nominating them! Your prize is Not Chard.

In the last thread Jack tweeted a lot. If anyone can manage to recap it I will be eternally grateful!

For newcomers, please have a look at the wiki (pink button up there).

For thread title noms, please use the words “thread title”, and remember you are live on Channel 4 please do not swear!

ETA. New day, new thread, new tweet.

C5E867D1-819A-47F1-80A9-0E3384BD129C.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 97
Jack did all manner of smol pixie hi-jinks including a blended 'bed' soup and mixing up seeds. She's arguing with squiggles on Twitter and we may have spotted an actual apology.
Jack's selling her smelly used clothing, there's no doubt a lingering honk of bollock sausage, radish and chard. She's off Tinder now, and cancelled her dates with the phantom blokes.
Still no Vagrant Breath Index, and possibly a smol Patrecon mutiny spotted toward the end of the thread. Pumble on, my dudes.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 106
Jack did all manner of smol pixie hi-jinks including a blended 'bed' soup and mixing up seeds. She's arguing with squiggles on Twitter and we may have spotted an actual apology.
Jack's selling her smelly used clothing, there's no doubt a lingering honk of bollock sausage, radish and chard. She's off Tinder now, and cancelled her dates with the phantom blokes.
Still no Vagrant Breath Index, and possibly a smol Patrecon mutiny spotted toward the end of the thread. Pumble on, my dudes.
Thank you for the recap MCM! A Not Chard is on its way to 1 Australia Street, Australia Town as we speak!

• Haha
Reactions: 63
Wait didn't she not know what an agapanthus was until the other day. I hope that's not a new purchase lol...

• Haha
Reactions: 52
Goodbye, sad trips to ASDA. Hello, garden centre.
Garden centres are full of tat from floor to ceiling, even those shoe brush hedgehogs will NOT be safe. Sorry pal
1656843461294.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
At the rate these threads are moving lately they might actually end up catching Mrs Hinch for the most threads on the forum.

• Heart
Reactions: 56
In the last thread Jack tweeted a lot. If anyone can manage to recap it I will be eternally grateful!
I believe I can help you there, my dude. See below, repeat ad Infinitum. Lights on and off so much she could be signaling ships at sea.

3CEB10B4-8F46-403F-997E-4B4F813FC193.jpeg

44ABDA2E-A2B5-4C0D-8455-AE10133F57EE.jpeg

(ETA the above is a live photo of my bedroom at 525am. Send artistic praise-os)

A877C792-352C-4C93-A88E-D22F158D902B.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 47
Does this means there is nothing in the patron tiers then except maybe tears? Can someone explain?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
I hope that seeing this squig protest may encourage others to pipe up. Hundreds of squigs joined her Patreon following Nigellas post. Odds are that they follow Jack on twitter.

Reactions: 51
My dudes, I have just encountered this in my heartbreak archway of plastic ivy and deadly plants on the internet and it is serendipitous COMEDY GOLD.

5A4C51FC-0BF2-479C-8C9D-6476DB86D667.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 64
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.