Jack Monroe #334 Wafting around Asda like a Smartprice Ghost

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And the most disturbing book of my childhood, The Secret Garden. the cousin kept hidden wailing in a big house. And the garden locked up.
The Secret Garden is a book about straight up child abuse (specifically Muchhausens by Proxy) and I can't believe it was foisted on kids for decades! :eek:😂

Lockdown Larder was truly dreadful. He answer to everything was bung it in a curry or bung it in a tagine without any instructions of how to made said curry or tagine. Jack, if they have to ask it's probably fair to assume they don't know how to make a tagine!

She also implied that all curries are basically the same and that they are made by bunging in some curry powder AT THE END of cooking ffs

Careful Jack your colonialism is showing

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 71
Oh FFS, has she been on Inside the Factory? Why does she have to pop up and besmirch everything I like? ITF was my safe space 😭
Yeah. An episode called Baked Beans. She looked smug, wore her BOY cap, and cooked a meal for some unfortunate guests using tinned food. It's online, but my phone won't let me link for some annoying reason

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
I hate Lillie's. They do remind me of death. My mum had them when my dad died and now when I smell them, I am taken back to that time, that and a certain perfume.
My MIL died and we got sent two orchids - one of the most difficult flowers to grow. Just what you want when you’re deep in grief 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Yeah. An episode called Baked Beans. She looked smug, wore her BOY cap, and cooked a meal for some unfortunate guests using tinned food. It's online, but my phone won't let me link for some annoying reason
I think your phone is doing the LJC's work by not inflicting any more TERRIBLE clips of Jack.

(Although I'm guessing being a pre-record, Jack won't be doing her :poop: 🐶
impression.)

• Haha
Reactions: 34
BBC News website featuring an article on how to save on your weekly shop. Clearly written, and featuring tips and advice from lesser known people than Jack. Yeah for simple, helpful advice. Article also asks for people to get in touch with their tips and add their name if willing to be contacted by a journalist. All up in , you guessed it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
It's the big day today, lads. I wonder what order the guests will arrive in? I'm going for: accountant, publisher and then Harold.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Sorry if it's been said already, but when I think of Jack pitching shows to TV execs, it's all monkey tennis and SMELL MY CHEESE, YOU MOTHER!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
If it doesn't go well with OH she'll pitch a "getting over heartbreak" in fifty brown recipes "

• Haha
Reactions: 40
It's the big day today, lads. I wonder what order the guests will arrive in? I'm going for: accountant, publisher and then Harold.
I agree. That way, she can say she’s on top of her finances, has her book(s) in place and therefore can try to win OH back.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I agree. That way, she can say she’s on top of her finances, has her book(s) in place and therefore can try to win OH back.
I think she'll be demanding an explanation from poor Harold but will try to argue against any reason he gives to win him back.

• Sad
Reactions: 25
I've said it but by Christ I'm gonna say it again because she keeps peddling out this tit.

YOU DIDN'T PITCH ANYTHING. Where was the deck? Where was the sizzle? Which channels were you pitching it to? Who would get you in for a pitch?

Or, yet again, are you talking out of your know-nothing Mediterranean arse?

What Jack means lads is she sent a text or an email to someone she met for five minutes filming one of her blink and you'll miss it segments. They maybe even kindly responded saying it was a great idea and they would 'run it up the flagpole'. They did not.

You do not and you have not ever pitched a television show. Glad I could clear that up for you.

Lots of love, someone who actually has been part of a TEAM that has.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 90
I think she'll be demanding an explanation from poor Harold but will try to argue against any reason he gives to win him back.
Nah she’ll be trying to show him what he’s missing. He’s gonna walk in to a rank pot of simmering chicken porridge with botulism salad bag pesto and Jack will be lounging on the counter in nothing but an aged Calvin Klein sports bra

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 45
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.