Jack Monroe #334 Wafting around Asda like a Smartprice Ghost

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think at the least he must be aware of her twitter feed by now, surely? eta - I would have thought seeing it would keep him away, or have family and friends aghast. I know this person is an adult. I feel more tit show is on the way.

Reactions: 27
God she’s bloody evil isn’t she? Just seen the pile on to that squig. She actually called her flying monkeys and they responded. What an utter narc she is.

I do have a Twitter account but tbh this is why I would never post about her and why I have her blocked.

Reactions: 37
I wonder what Jack pitching a show actually entails. I like to imagine a cigar chomping mogul saying "what ya got for me, kid?" as Jack pulls the ol' shitting dog routine in his office but it's probably just increasingly unhinged voicemails she's left for LJC.
Dear Mr or Mrs Television. I am Jack and I am good at television. I can talk while facing away from the camera and cook and nervously giggle and breathe noisily and shake but only one at a time. I have a good idea for you called “Jack Monroe’s Corner Shop Creations starring Jack Monroe”, where I take poor people food and blend it in a variety of ways. I have lots of followers on sm and I know famous people. Nigella even helped me gather some more patreons who pay an indeterminate amount of money every month for a very determinate amount of nothing. Anyway, please give me a series. If not I’ll have to report you to my flying monkeys. Then you’ll be sorry. Mx. Dr. Dr. Jack Monroe.🥰 PS I can also write furious essays, if required.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 95
What an odd individual she is. Keeping studios in her own home locked. All a bit Bluebeard's wives. What is in that dining room of doom? Decaying sentient pumbles? Nightmeat in poo bags? The completed version of the Vimes Boot Index.
Harold? No Harold never went away. He's in here. Would you like to see him?

Oh yes, he said he wanted to leave, but we had a little...talk, and Harold decided he couldn't leave.

Here, let me just get the keys. The smell, oh that's just the lillies. Did you know some people believe lillies mean death, Isn't that silly?

• Haha
Reactions: 66
Gotta do some work, but spotted this. No idea if it’s an account known to the canal but it’s interesting anyway. #mondaymonday

DF709144-5CA8-4AAF-966B-01800DE4A64F.jpeg

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 111
"Mother, may I enter the dining room/studio?"

"No, Small Boy, you may not. It is kept locked unless I am in it."
It's like the film beauty and the beast, stay out of the locked room in the West wing, it's forbidden.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
I may be crediting her with too much intelligence but I think she'll just ignore all of this. Some of it is real, but some is clearly bait.

Also re lilies aren't they also really poisonous to dogs as well?

• Sad
Reactions: 32
I may be crediting her with too much intelligence but I think she'll just ignore all of this. Some of it is real, but some is clearly bait.

Also re lilies aren't they also really poisonous to dogs as well?
I hate Lillie's. They do remind me of death. My mum had them when my dad died and now when I smell them, I am taken back to that time, that and a certain perfume.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 38
It's like the film beauty and the best, stay out of the locked room in the West wing, it's forbidden.
And the most disturbing book of my childhood, The Secret Garden. the cousin kept hidden wailing in a big house. And the garden locked up.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
All of the fawning Jack Monroe should have her own tv show tweets are 🤢

This one takes the biscuit...
Screenshot_20220704-082158.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 98
More late night tweets.

My advice Jack, is to stop looking at the past through rise-tinted glasses and to concentrate on doing the things on Kach’s list before starting other (tit) projects.

View attachment 1390528
Isn’t that just Can’t Cook Won’t Cook, but less fun? Also, how dull would it be to see recipes made from some random’s dusty old tins? Are people going to rush out and make these recipes themselves? Ooh better restock the pease pudding and mackrel fillets, looks like Jack has put out another episode.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
She's sleeping on while there's a news item about schools not being able to afford food for school dinners.

• Sad
Reactions: 45
Presenting is charisma. She would have no chemistry with the screen, it would be a shambles

Also if she ever did get something, it would be because she’d guilt tripped her way there on Twitter. How… victorious?

Reactions: 36
what’s occurring fellow ninnies?
Did I miss anything? Might catch up later. Hope dog has gone to a good home and charities got their teemill cash in the meantime! 🤞

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.