Jack Monroe #334 Wafting around Asda like a Smartprice Ghost

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why can Jack not see how bad it looks when she tweets pictures of her latest holiday, pet, mortgage application at the same time as her Patreon subscribers are complaining of having received nothing for years. And then she appears on TV telling people to save money by putting shampoo in their washing machine. The woman is unhinged.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 95
I’m right in thinking this really isn’t a good night for her, aren’t I? I dip in and outta here, and tell everyone I know about her shady-ness, but tonight really has been a rollercoaster of different people all saying the same thing. I’d bloody love it if she got called out properly though.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 60
It always feels obvious to me by the screenshots here when Squigs have been reading here - doesn’t mean I’m right of course. But because here is open and can be read by anyone, there could be people who are stirring the pot by giving the impression they’re from here - or they are/were contributors here who have left for whatever reason.

Jack has been getting away with this for so long because she blames everything on here - I just don’t think she’s always wrong. I don’t see why everyone here should be tarred with the same brush because people have an unhealthy obsession with her. She has a rabid bunch of followers that would believe her if she said Jamie Oliver made every single anonymous account and terrorised her himself so it’s moot - she’ll tell everyone it’s us, we’ll keep keeping receipts and wait patiently for genuine squiggles to see the light.
I know you are being all serious but I just can’t resist…

• Haha
Reactions: 52
I’m right in thinking this really isn’t a good night for her, aren’t I? I dip in and outta here, and tell everyone I know about her shady-ness, but tonight really has been a rollercoaster of different people all saying the same thing. I’d bloody love it if she got called out properly though.
We’ve had times like these before where we thought surely this was it and she would be revealed for the bleep she is and then it’s just been forgotten. However, one day it will happen.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 84
Mustard squiggle is a former poster here.

She has history with Jack.

Not saying this to be a dick, but don't get too excited about this one.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
We’ve had times like these before where we thought surely this was it and she would be revealed for the bleep she is and then it’s just been forgotten. However, one day it will happen.
One day it will get picked up by the wrong person and it will blow up in her face like an overcooked pumble. I remain optimistic...

• Haha
Reactions: 44
trying not to be too happy but also, in my head, the squigs are totally doing this
1656881566615.png

• Haha
Reactions: 59
Mustard squiggle is a former poster here.

She has history with Jack.

Not saying this to be a dick, but don't get too excited about this one.
Can someone explain why it’s such a negative when a former poster on Tattle comments on Jack on Twitter?

Surely anyone calling out Jack and her despicable behaviour is only a good thing regardless of who it comes from.

• Heart
Reactions: 69
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.