Jack Monroe #334 Wafting around Asda like a Smartprice Ghost

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How Jack reacts to her flying monkeys abusing people on her behalf

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
I was going to say I hope she finds her way over here too. What a bunch of bullies Jack has following her.
Like follows like. They’re all performative, horrible bastards.
pretend they’re doing a good deed by following and supporting someone who is as ugly on the inside as they are.

• Heart
Reactions: 52
It’s especially disturbing because we know that Jack searches herself by name on Twitter not just her tag so she might be aware of this squig being bullied and she could bring all the bullying and abuse to a halt with just one post calling them off. I wish she would.
Yup and her excuse that she isn't responsible for what they say and do doesn't wash. She does this sort of targeting behaviour herself, and they mirror it. She sees what they do and say, and says nothing against it. She allows it to occur, people bullying others in her name, in her defence. She breeds this culture amongst her followers. Just like in a workplace where behaviour like this occurs and management say nothing, it continues and people feel confident to behave that way, as it's accepted. Accepted, by her, as she never calls them out for it. Vile individual that she is, sitting back and watching.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 69
I think this comment from the Squig really highlights to me why I spend more time on this thread than any other.

The rest of this site is (for me) largely harmless gossip with the occasionally questionable bit of behaviour. But Jack isn't like your average influencer selling some crappy merch. Whatever you feel about a lot of these people (pointless, vapid, greedy, stupid) they at least provide something tangible to the various people that support them.

Not only does Jack provide nothing, her cult of personality is one of the worst in terms of toxicity. Made all the more disgusting because she presents herself as some kind of messiah for the poor and downtrodden. If she is she's a bleeping tit rep.

• Heart
Reactions: 123
I think we may be in for a very self-indulgent tweet about being BUSY since all the viral tweet stuff in January, the VBI, meeting deadlines for a book that only started being mentioned again when she got said viral hit and a new relationship/messy breakup causing the lights to go OFF. Patreon rewards may well be promised to return but they will go on the never never pile with the recipes, the VBI, and all of her other things from The List.

Reactions: 59
Superdrug are sponsoring the Big Pride Party on Channel 4 - silence from Jack!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 45
I’ve seen the Ripper Museum spoken of before, and I know the bare bones of the controversy around it, but what was Jack’s involvement if you don’t mind me asking?
The whole story of how the Ripper museum came into being is shocking tbh. Linda Riley was a director of the museum and is part of the gay establishment and thus someone who JM gravitates towards. Anything to do with Diva or Pride will usually involve Linda Riley.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
She’s going to do the bed soup recipe. Just to bury the other tweets. It’s not like her to actually do what she says she will.

Reactions: 36
Yellow squiggle, if you read here, cancel your patreon and state you are cancelling because you never received any goods. It won't do anything immediately, but if many people did that, it may lead to patreon noticing.

• Heart
Reactions: 75
Did she ever post her promised recipe for her Peasants Pudding or just the list of ingredients?!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 48
Did she ever post her promised recipe for her Peasants Pudding or just the list of ingredients?!
No all she did was throw out spite because someone else was getting attention and then all the idiots who were excited about getting the recipe never mentioned it again.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 57
Counting down for Jack tweeting something like:
What do you call a bread roll in your part of the country?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 73
I think we may be in for a very self-indulgent tweet about being BUSY since all the viral tweet stuff in January, the VBI, meeting deadlines for a book that only started being mentioned again when she got said viral hit and a new relationship/messy breakup causing the lights to go OFF. Patreon rewards may well be promised to return but they will go on the never never pile with the recipes, the VBI, and all of her other things from The List.
The thing is though, most of us go through things every week too but we still have to show up for work, put a brave face on etc etc

Jack uses these events as an excuse to be lazy whereas the rest of us have to get on with it 🤷🏻‍♀️

There is no excuse for her not providing the most basic thing for her patreon subscribers 🤷🏻‍♀️ she's on twitter 500 hours a day ffs it's not like she hasn't got time 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 60
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.