Jack Monroe #334 Wafting around Asda like a Smartprice Ghost

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jack’s lowest tier is just good feels and discount codes, but I swear it used to say postcards as well - I’ll have dig around, but am I remembering wrong? (She still doesn’t deliver on the codes and posts, so it’s still a big fat con anyway).
Quoting myself, like a twit, but look what she used to offer! “Do my job and pay me!”

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
To be fair, it was me who first said I had a hunch. I’m not sure I totally get what you mean because I didn’t mention the name of the person I thought it might, and from what I saw of the Twitter handle, it’s nothing like the name of the person on here. The way they spoke made me think they at least read here, but anyone can do that.

As I said before, Jack will have a get out of jail free card because there’s no profile picture and someone mentioned here that they were a new profile. She always wriggles out of it because she’s got a lot of people who are lurking on the sidelines waiting to stir the pot for her.

I genuinely don’t think me airing that I thought the person might have been a contributor here will be what stopped Jack being found out, or I wouldn’t have said it. And let’s be honest, IF the person had previously posted here, they won’t have been the first nor will be the last to take it onto Twitter when they either leave or their ability to post is taken from them.
I take your point dear heart, I guess what I meant was whether it’s a new account, a fake account or someone who wishes to challenge her without their kids being dragged through it, she owes them an explanation. They aren’t starting trouble where it doesn’t already exist. She is taking money regularly under false pretences.
I’m not sure what good it does when we say here that it’s maybe a questionable account. She’s got half a million followers and had 150k unread emails. It could be someone who has been blanked by email and feels they have no other option but to bring it out into the public sphere. One way or other itll be ignored by Jack but I hope others start to question too.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
My problem with saying it might be someone from here is that if she responds Jack could well take that screenshot then screenshots of separate people impressed by the squig and say it's Tattlers knowing and encouraging someone from here/lining up to pile on her maliciously to de-rail the very valid criticism in the tweets.

ETA: obviously she's going to blame the ninnies if she addresses it at all, no matter what we do or don't say or the identity of the squig, but giving her things she can misrepresent so easily seems a bit like dropping it on a pumble plate into the blessed puddle for her.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
and another one. this isn't a burner account, but barely tweets

Screenshot_20220703-195600_Twitter.jpg

I don't think nigella or jack will acknowledge the burner accounts cos it's just easier to dismiss them as trolls

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 88
I don't think nigella or jack will acknowledge the burner accounts cos it's just easier to dismiss them as trolls
This is what I was trying to say but didn’t quite put it across as clearly as I’d have liked. If we feed into this by saying which accounts are suspicious, it allows her to continue the rhetoric that she’s being mithered by a bunch of Tattlers.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
This is what I was trying to say but didn’t quite put it across as clearly as I’d have liked. If we feed into this by saying which accounts are suspicious, it allows her to continue the rhetoric that she’s being mithered by a bunch of Tattlers.
It's why she lets the Squigs go full vile on any real accounts, you either get lambasted and doxxed by the FMs, or you use a fake account. It's a catch 22 for anyone who wants to publicly call her out.

She's a mastermind of Twitter manipulation, it's a shame she can't use that energy and expertise for something more productive.

• Heart
Reactions: 63
Just rechecked and Monday it’s her accountant, her publisher and OH visiting. Tuesday is the call to HMRC. Don’t forget she’s baking to do for tomorrow and I wonder who the double Rose arch, complete with fake ivy, is to impress... 🎵 ‘He used to give me roses...’ 🎵

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
This just shows how ridiculous the idea that places like tattle are bad is.

Because on Twitter and any site where these actual people who do crap things are, no one can criticise them unless they have a bunch of followers. If someone famous with a blue tick starts a pile on, then and only then is the opinion valued and then recognised by the person doing it.

If someone with a large following decides to call out someone for bad behaviour, then they would change it despite having the same comments made by other people for ages.

Also, these people who do wrong can also create their own narrative by choosing which tweets to show and respond to.

This site is only site where people can actually come and express how they really feel without having to be some person on social media with lots of followers in order to be heard. So why the duck is it so wrong?

• Heart
Reactions: 67
Is she the one who said on Twitter that women should stop taking their prescription beta blockers because they’re just a sop to keep women quiet or some other similar bullcrap? If so, she’s legitimately dangerous.

She’s not actually a psychologist either.

ETA my theory about Nigella’s inexplicable support of Jack is that Nige doesn’t want to piss off Allegra, who may well still speak kindly of Jack and who I imagine wields enormous power in the food entertainment business.
I think Nigella has just been told by someone (her agent? Allegra back in the day? TD when she and Jack were friends?) that Jack does all this good work for the poors and food banks, has probably seen a couple of headlines positive towards Jack and hasn't bothered investigating her any further, just promotes her at intervals.

Which is all on Mom really for not doing her homework. It will be interesting to see if it ever happens again after the squigs are now tagging nigella directly though, I don't think she'd ever respond publicly but if enough do to get her attention with the valid patreon complaint it might curtail Jack being her go to Pov representation.

Reactions: 37
Just rechecked and Monday it’s her accountant, her publisher and OH visiting. Tuesday is the call to HMRC. Don’t forget she’s baking to do for tomorrow and I wonder who the double Rose arch, complete with fake ivy, is to impress... 🎵 ‘He used to give me roses...’ 🎵
Cooked the books on monday
Phoned HMRC on Tuesday
She was eating slop on Wednesday
And on Thursday, Friday, saturday
Dino napped on Sunday

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
Sorry to be pedantic but mirtazapine is not an SSRI, it's a NaSSA. Taking two SSRIs concurrently would risk serotonin syndrome. It's all academic anyway as she is definitely chatting tit fam. I don't believe she's just skipping doses all the time either and it's irresponsible for her to advertise that she is. Having done the sudden withdrawal thing with both at different times in my younger years, it's not so much that the lights start flickering instantaneously, you will feel like utter trash physically. It's impossible to ignore and you generally wouldn't choose to do it more than once.
Sertraline is an SSRI though and it's rarely prescribed alongside ritalin as both are very stimulating and can increase your heart rate. Most people would be prescribed one or the other, not ritalin and sertraline.

Reactions: 22
Why the duck aren’t these people simply cancelling??
It's so odd! They've obviously realised something is up. Are they waiting for Jack to pop up with an explanation or something? Cancel!

• Heart
Reactions: 54
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.