Jack Monroe #334 Wafting around Asda like a Smartprice Ghost

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone was confused on my last post about Jack regarding medication, so I'll clear it up. Basically Jack has said she suffers from depression and takes sertraline and mirtazapine. Both are SSRI's but sertraline it's self is very stimulating. After this jack has stated she was also diagnosed with ADHD which she takes the medication Ritalin for. Ritalin is a stimulant and would not be prescribed alongside a stimulating SSRI such as sertraline because of the risk of serotonin syndrome or a fast heart beat. In these cases for combined depression and ADHD, usually an SNRI would be prescribed. An ethical doctor wouldn't prescribe sertraline and mirtazapine alongside ritalin, it would be a heartattack waiting to happen. I just feel Jack is full of crap.
Sorry, sertraline is an SSRI. mirtazapine isn't. But still it's very rare something as stimulating as sertraline would be given with ritalin (serotonin syndrome) unless she has gone private, it's around 5 grand all in all to go private including medication so clearly she's not struggling as much as she would have us believe. The NHS are very wary about prescribing ritalin in the first place, it would be so dangerous on your heart to prescribe it alongside sertraline a stimulating anti depressant. It just doesn't add up.

Reactions: 27
Someone was confused on my last post about Jack regarding medication, so I'll clear it up. Basically Jack has said she suffers from depression and takes sertraline and mirtazapine. Both are SSRI's but sertraline it's self is very stimulating. After this jack has stated she was also diagnosed with ADHD which she takes the medication Ritalin for. Ritalin is a stimulant and would not be prescribed alongside a stimulating SSRI such as sertraline because of the risk of serotonin syndrome or a fast heart beat. In these cases for combined depression and ADHD, usually an SNRI would be prescribed. An ethical doctor wouldn't prescribe sertraline and mirtazapine alongside ritalin, it would be a heartattack waiting to happen. I just feel Jack is full of crap.
This is all totes correct / I know from experience

Reactions: 18
Just rechecked and Monday it’s her accountant, her publisher and OH visiting. Tuesday is the call to HMRC. Don’t forget she’s baking to do for tomorrow and I wonder who the double Rose arch, complete with fake ivy, is to impress... 🎵 ‘He used to give me roses...’ 🎵
Spite singing to the agapanthus. "You don't bring me FLOWERS"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Has she posted the best chicken butter slopsoup in the world ever recipe yet, like she said she was going to?

• Haha
Reactions: 44
There is a button, and it does email you. But it relies on Jack actually adding the recipe...

IMG_20220703_204227.jpg

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 55
Bloody hell. That’s so sad. These are real people, with real feelings and real emotions. JM has a lot to answer for. The sooner her grifting goes viral, the better.
It’s especially disturbing because we know that Jack searches herself by name on Twitter not just her tag so she might be aware of this squig being bullied and she could bring all the bullying and abuse to a halt with just one post calling them off. I wish she would.

• Sad
Reactions: 71
It’s especially disturbing because we know that Jack searches herself by name on Twitter not just her tag so she might be aware of this squig being bullied and she could bring all the bullying and abuse to a halt with just one post calling them off. I wish she would.
Unfortunately she’s a nasty piece of tit so will be enjoying the misery she’s causing someone.

• Sad
Reactions: 75
I know Jack is not directly responsible for her flying monkeys' behaviour, but birds of a feather... Many other bluetickers have managed to create a community around them way less poisonous than this.
I disagree, she definitely holds some measure of responsibility because she has encouraged this behaviour in the past.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
omg, this is the yellow squig from last night ☹ I really feel for them

View attachment 1389515
One of the things that makes Jack even more repulsive is when she acknowledges her FM’s behaviour and says things like ‘I didn’t ask people to act like this’.
no, but you never bleeping tell them to stop. You never call them out, never block them, never discourage it. It’s disgusting.
That poor woman. All because she dares to ask what she’s paying for. Bastards. I hope she comes over here where people will be kind to her.

if I was on Twitter and any of the FMs had public profiles I’d report them to their employers. Imagine working with a bully like that?

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 100
Unfortunately she’s a nasty piece of tit so will be enjoying the misery she’s causing someone.
I agree, she will be feeling important and powerful. The sad bleeping twit that she is 😡

Reactions: 50
I disagree, she definitely holds some measure of responsibility because she has encouraged this behaviour in the past.
That's true, as soon as she hisses at the least hint of criticism, with a reply or a QRT, all FMs will follow.

Reactions: 39
omg, this is the yellow squig from last night ☹ I really feel for them

View attachment 1389515
Omg bonkers.
So someone is a f***ing scumbag. And their children insulted, for querying paying for a service and getting bugger all in return.
Jack and Nigella should hang their heads in shame.
Imagine Monroe tripping into Asda, handing over her money and getting nothing for it. That is what she is doing to these people.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 83
CANCEL YOUR SUBSCRIPTION viggle. Lick your wounds, know you’re not the first and won’t be the last, and see the light. It’s a con. A nasty, modern, and scummy con designed to confuse, deflect and ultimately make you poorer. I’d give this woman a big hug right now if I could. I really want to let her know that she’s done nothing wrong.

• Heart
Reactions: 91
One of the things that makes Jack even more repulsive is when she acknowledges her FM’s behaviour and says things like ‘I didn’t ask people to act like this’.
no, but you never bleeping tell them to stop. You never call them out, never block them, never discourage it. It’s disgusting.
That poor woman. All because she dares to ask what she’s paying for. Bastards. I hope she comes over here where people will be kind to her.

if I was on Twitter and any of the FMs had public profiles I’d report them to their employers. Imagine working with a bully like that?
I was going to say I hope she finds her way over here too. What a bunch of bullies Jack has following her.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 58
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.