Jack Monroe #333 Bootsnack crook

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
perfectly normal response to someone tweeting about dandelions in the bathroom

what is wrong with these people?

20220702_153853.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 46
You know that meme along the lines of "imagine if you fall in love with someone and then you find out they're the type of person who claps when the plane lands"? I think for me now it would be "imagine you fall in love with someone and then you find out they are emotionally invested in Jack Monroe's Twitter presence and defend her for no discernible reason and against all logic".

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 88
I just wanted to offer a different perspective on why (for non-Jacks) the length of a relationship doesn't have to correlate with the sadness you feel at it ending.
Agree, but when you view this alongside the intense way she spoke about a new relationship it makes sense that OH ran for the hills. 8 years in and I still feel prickly when the subject of marriage comes up.

Reactions: 28
Has anyone else noticed an increase in m’lady level creeps in her replies since the OH heartbreak/tinder era has begun?

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 57
This is how Jack describes the not chard seeds she planted.

Screenshot 2022-07-02 15.45.20.png

This is what chard seeds look like.

Screenshot 2022-07-02 15.38.38.png

When I win the lottery I am going to pay a band to follow Jack around playing the Muppets theme tune as a warning to others.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 75
Hanging baskets above the bath...?? I'm all for plants in the bathroom but that's a bit rank, non?

• Haha
Reactions: 39
OT but it arrived! Thanks to the Frau that recommended it, it’s totes hilaires! 😂
Yey! Mine too! I'm having a few people over tonight, wonder if I could persuade anyone to help me clean up afterwards by offering to chase em round with a carpet beater? 🤔
16567731511908439675964105717715.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Why is she constantly dragging things inside her house? Isn't it full enough? Jesus Christ woman just stop

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.