Jack Monroe #333 Bootsnack crook

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As someone new to this thread I was super surprised to watch that del monte Instagram thing and see her personality after following her on Twitter. It’s like two completely different people

I actually feel quite bad for the one on the Instagram. She’s clearly super awkward and has literally zero sex appeal. I just want to pat her on the shoulder and ask if she’s ok. She looked so nervous. Then on Twitter you have this loud mouth, arrogant, always has something to say version of herself.

Was not expecting that at all, I’d only read about her and read her tweets. Despite being an hole, on Twitter she comes across so much more smooth in terms of wit and sounding vaguely interesting but god, I feel bad for anyone meeting her on tinder if pineapple witch is what you end up getting

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70
What on earth does "going to take time to drag myself bodily through this one" even mean?

You are your body/your body is you, Jack. You don't exist outwith it.

She talks like she's a head in a jar, it's so weird.
Did someone call? *sniff* Sorry, I’ve got a cold. Don’t worry though, I’ll drag myself bodily through it. I had a beep on the transwarp communicator? Was that you? *sniff* I’m really busy and living my best life in the future. Toot toot! I’m selling all my clothes if you’re interested. I have no need for them now, as you can see. Well, apart from hats. *sniff* Check out my listings on Minted, the second-hand sales platform for those who don’t need the cashoes. *sniff* Right, gotta go water the space-chard. Toodles. *sniff*

069B6A8F-67AF-4AE5-9A12-C53E5F0513FE.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
I feel for anyone going into a relationship with her and can 100% understand why everyone breaks up with her. I have no sympathy for her. She needs to reflect on why people don’t want to be around her and then maybe act upon it. Her ex told her she should see a doctor. Instead of reflecting on why someone who was very close to her made such a suggestion, she acted like an arrogant bleep about it and was all ‘my EX OH said I should see a doctor so now I’m only interested in dating men in scrubs’. There’s part of her issue right there.

Please god, tell me why she’s going to the supermarket!! She’s got bleeping cupboards full of food. It’s very telling that spaniel fancier or any of her friends or family aren’t saying ‘come round mine for a coffee and a lie on the sofa, bring the pup’.
why does she need to go to a bleeping supermarket on today of all days.
Plus if she has indeed dealt with any form of losing a pregnancy that Dr route might actually be wise. No matter what sort of loss it was she needs to address it properly.

Reactions: 26
Oh god, lights off again I see. I hope she’s got some black dye ready to go.

• Haha
Reactions: 50
Every now and again she experiences a flash of insight into the kind of person she is. And that's when the lights go off.

And a 'major heartbreak'?! You were only together for a few months! I bet it was news to Harold that you'd planned mortgages, babies and a forever home one week into the relationship.

• Heart
Reactions: 73
She could go to Asda any day/time of the week, why choose the busiest time? Silly prune.

ETA-they had MORE mini breaks plnned? Damn, Jack, OH made bank on fugly hats. You're mourning the lost of lifestyle over the person, nice.

• Haha
Reactions: 70
View attachment 1385860

Making squigs feels guilty - check ✔
Mate. Pal. Where's that eyeroll emoji
eta: it is truly giving Facebook comment to a friend after a long term relationship, in which case you'd still want the person to just hit the group chat because not everyone has your best interests at heart; putting it out in public in such a martyred manner is... well, just stop it!

Reactions: 34
How is a 10 medium?
Yeah I had a look on Vinted earlier and a size 16 is listed as XXL, they can duck right off with that.

Back on topic, why would you choose to go to the supermarket on a Saturday afternoon when you could go any time during the week when it's quieter?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
View attachment 1385860

Making squigs feels guilty - check ✔
A major heartbreak and the piece by piece readjustment of a life is very, very telling.

the relationship was no more than 6m old. Perhaps the following of wedding dress and veil pages on Instagram, thepregnancy breadcrumbing, the references to in-laws, the references to outlaws, the constant OH’ing, the talk of forever homes, big cars, countless trips, fancy gifts on top of the Twitter rants, etc etc all paint a very overwhelming picture of what it’s like to be in the early days of a relationship with her.

• Heart
Reactions: 77
She enjoys wallowing, doesn't she? Back in the Burglar Bill get-up today I guess.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.