Jack Monroe #333 Bootsnack crook

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if Jack's ambitions reach to this level of orangery?

Screenshot_20220702-122847_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
Not all meetings have them. It may not be something her group partake in, however she does have other ones…I’m thinking she maybe bought those herself. Where I am, the chips couldn’t be bought from Tradition 7 money, we chose to chip in (see what I did there) and buy them ourselves.
This is what Jack said about the one year chip:

Screenshot_20220702-122715_Twitter.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I will give her a pass for feeling heartbroken. She possibly has an anxious attachment style which is genuinely making this very painful for her. But how has she got to this age without knowing what not to do post-breakup?

Here’s what you do, Jack.

You get plenty of sleep. You get yourself a nice notepad and you write in it every day. You read a break-up self-help book and take the advice to heart. You reflect on what went wrong and take responsibility. You go no-contact for 60 days. You choose very carefully who you talk to about the breakup, because people will get sick of hearing it. That’s what your journal is for.

You go on a walk every day. You throw yourself into actual work. Not Twitter. You set a time limit on your phoneS for that.

Honestly. There are heartbroken 16 year olds dealing with breakups with more dignity.
If only she had access to a therapist (or 3) to talk to, as it's evident she doesn't have any remaining friends to waffle on to.

Reactions: 33
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: The Tinder Trio googled their new beau and boom, yah ghosted, Jack.
Prejudiced against tattoo havers? Weirded out by having their date broadcasted to thousands of people? Who knows! Men are from Mars, Jack is from...... planet Jack

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Pleather jacket with spike detail on shoulders + matching trousers - £33.40

Hi, I'm a writer, cook, campaigner, TV presenter on hiatus, sideboard enthusiast, chard chanteuse, spoon collector and accidental conqueror of fears. You might know me from ITV's Lorraine and BBC's Daily Kitchen Live.

If you're a starfucker but don't feel brave enough to swipe right on Tinder, do the next best thing and buy some of my worn clothes!

I bought these to impress an ex-OH - he was into that kind of thing - but since HE LEFT I don't have a use for them anymore. Well-worn, but usually only for 20-30 minutes at a time. I've knocked a quid off because of a persistent stain in the crotch area, but give it a quick spin cycle with a squirt of shampoo and they'll be good as new. I'll throw in some red eyeshadow and half a tub of extra-hold mousse, too.

Photos to follow!
“If you're a starfucker but don't feel brave enough to swipe right on Tinder” ☠ Nurse! The paddles!

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Talking about her sad tweet. Sometimes we all have crappy days and to be honest. Instead of wallowing in them they are usually the days I grab my kids, check what funds I have spare ( usually not much) and piss off out for the day with them. Watching them have fun literally does pull me out of the funk!

She needs to realise she doesn't need another person to make her feel valid. She has her son and he should be enough!
BiB - 100%. From the couple of bits she shared on Twitter (I don’t care what she said, she did not ask permission to put snippets of convos on social media) she is so full on. She bleats on about having a ridiculously large platform but it wouldn’t surprise me one bit if the teacher did ghost her, put off by the fact she clearly wasn’t seeing it as just having chats with different people.

Or maybe he’s a Tattler…

Either way, she’s not happy in her own skin and she knows she’s a grifter. And she knows we know she’s a grifter. And we know she knows we know she’s a grifter…

• Heart
Reactions: 51
Didn't we all say doing all this and publicly advertising it was a bad idea?

Squigs are so stupid constantly wanting her to be on TV. Where were they during DKL, the Hellman's nightmare, Del Monte, Lorraine, Eamonn and Ruth? The canal was there for it all, it's perfectly bloody obvious why she's not!
It was never a good idea going on tinder, just looking for a shag. I think she realised herself that what she was doing was making her desperate and pathetic looking.

I have a feeling that perhaps OH is moving in a similar style to L and she had a duck you moment, but once the initial dopamine hit left she felt terrible again.

The only way she will truly feel happy is if she faces the elephant the room, which is herself and her own desperate need for validation and attention, no matter what the cause. She may be sober but she acts like a dry drunk!

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Imagine her being a guest panellist on HIGNFY?! She'd be too stupid to get any of Merton's flippancy or Hislop's barbs. Sat there, grinning like a moron, banging out false tit and getting ripped apart. Get Richard Ayoade as guest host and winner winner, chicken dinner.
Laughing like a hyena at her own ~jokes~, everyone sitting there like

Have-I-Got-News-For-You.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Big Zuuuz introducing Wimbledon this lunchtime. You know that middle class white guy with the Crystal glass English accent.
The reason Jack isn’t all over my telly is that they have no personality, presence and can’t cook for tit. But the squigs won’t accept it.

ETA also I kind of like my cookery programmes to be a bit aspirational, not what slop I can make for a tin of beans and a potatoe.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
This is what Jack said about the one year chip:

View attachment 1385806
How weird…it’s really not like her to not show something shiny off 🤔. Maybe she’s turned a corner and has decided less is more on Twitter. I just can’t picture a scenario where the group wouldn’t give it to her (well I can but it would involve her turning up drunk. And if she’d done that, then she’s lied on Twitter).

But AA is slightly different every place you go 🤷🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 23
I do feel for her. Breakups are tit.
I feel for anyone going into a relationship with her and can 100% understand why everyone breaks up with her. I have no sympathy for her. She needs to reflect on why people don’t want to be around her and then maybe act upon it. Her ex told her she should see a doctor. Instead of reflecting on why someone who was very close to her made such a suggestion, she acted like an arrogant bleep about it and was all ‘my EX OH said I should see a doctor so now I’m only interested in dating men in scrubs’. There’s part of her issue right there.

View attachment 1385835
Twitter is not really the place for this Jack.
Please god, tell me why she’s going to the supermarket!! She’s got bleeping cupboards full of food. It’s very telling that spaniel fancier or any of her friends or family aren’t saying ‘come round mine for a coffee and a lie on the sofa, bring the pup’.
why does she need to go to a bleeping supermarket on today of all days.

• Heart
Reactions: 79
Imagine her being a guest panellist on HIGNFY?! She'd be too stupid to get any of Merton's flippancy or Hislop's barbs. Sat there, grinning like a moron, banging out false tit and getting ripped apart. Get Richard Ayoade as guest host and winner winner, chicken dinner.
She’d have less personality than the packet of lard that made a guest appearance on HIGNFY

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Content has failed his/her task to heal you then? It's almost as if... it doesn't work like that. Poor dog.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 67
Nobody thought you were going to do anything dangerous until you mentioned it!!! Just horrid!

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 77
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.