Jack Monroe #333 Bootsnack crook

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not linking just in case, but here are the screenshots of the 2 product descriptions. Pricing is...optimistic. Don't all rush at once:

View attachment 1385470View attachment 1385471
I don’t know why but I can’t stop laughing at her basically pointing out that lengths vary depending on your height. Do other clothes lengths vary by magic then. Honestly I’m deceased!

eta apologies I grunked and reacted without noticing it’s been picked up on already . Too funny though

• Haha
Reactions: 45
I would love someone at itv to dig through the archives at the X factor audition she said she did one time.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
This is the sort of thing she'd complain about, us having 🔺her listings. Even though she could have just quietly got on with selling her stuff, using an anonymous dickwad username, and noone would have even known 🤷
She can complain all she likes. I'm on Vinted numerous times a day, so I'm sure the dress would have popped up on my feed at some point over the weekend anyway and if I had just seen the fabric, I'd probably have had a look, as I love the colour and pattern although the style isn't for me.

She's made an account that's easily searchable so squigs can pay double the normal price 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Still think it’s hilarious that she’s got enough clothes to sell on Vinted but at the height of the VBI chaos when she was on telly loads she only ever wore that skanky grey jumper. It’s almost as if it was a cosplay 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
I don't know how Vinted works, can it turn into an auction like ebay, with the highest bidder getting the item? Also will we be able to see what price she achieves?

Reactions: 17
I don't know how Vinted works, can it turn into an auction like ebay, with the highest bidder getting the item? Also will we be able to see what price she achieves?
Prices more likely to go down than up, as people lowball offers.

Reactions: 20
Prices more likely to go down than up, as people lowball offers.
She totally think her name will pump up the prices. I’m surprised she hasn’t shared the link on Twitter but then again she’s only got one thing on there. I can only see the ‘bedding’ dress on there. Did someone buy the ‘snazzy’ shirt (or tit as I just accidentally wrote which is probably more accurate)?

• Haha
Reactions: 28
S,true, we are all supremely funny and quite nice ❤

Never occurred to me there would be so many Welsh Fraus - I am in exile in that there England but it’s up north so quite tidy.
I’m the opposite - northern Frau in Wales 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Vinted works by the seller naming a price and then a buyer either buying it at that price, or making you an offer, often as a multiple items bundle. You get some right cheeky fuckers making super-low offers but then you get sellers saying it's dry-cleaned and omitting to mention smoking or pets so whatevs, I guess.

The cash you receive is held until the buyer receives their item and hasn't complained about it within a number of days.

You can then choose whether to cash out, or spend what you've received on other clothes on the site.

I don't think you can be 🔺 by just looking, but don't quote me on that. You can be if you heart it or like it or whatever the terminology is.

Reactions: 30
She totally think her name will pump up the prices. I’m surprised she hasn’t shared the link on Twitter but then again she’s only got one thing on there. I can only see the ‘bedding’ dress on there. Did someone buy the ‘snazzy’ shirt (or tit as I just accidentally wrote which is probably more accurate)?
Yeah looks like it sold.

Guys be careful. Is it possible the Vinter can see the viewers?
You can't see who has viewed your items. You can see who has favourited your items (unless they switch this off in their settings), and who follows you. Jack seems to have 4 followers, which are likely from here because she's a new account with 1 listing and no reviews. So I would be careful following her.

ETA meant to say as well, other people can see who follows Jack. I recognise one username from here on her list.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
Well she finally blocked me on Twitter

"Some might say it's a grift, not me but some might".

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.