Jack Monroe #332 A doctor, a teacher and a ceramicist walk into a bar

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And then a bit of poor fishing about God forbid she wants even a meagre thing for herself such as a stable home.
They had a yard sale in Hollyoaks to save a house, didn't work, maybe Jackie is a fan of the show? lol.

And unless you have proper desirable stuff for resale, you ain't getting a house, or even much added to the deposit. I did a car boot a few weeks back to help add to a new sofa fund. Much more realistic, made about half of what I need, was bloody hard work though.

Reactions: 28
We love dull Jack.

Vinted Jack is going to be epic. Not as fun as Tile Jack or trifle Jack but definitely up there.

Will this be her first sale do we think?

View attachment 1382867
BiB I have a ton of stuff piling up in my spare room that I'm planning on putting on Vinted. Maybe seeing if can make more than Jack for my stuff is the incentive I need to get off my arse.

I hope she realises she won't be able to facetune her frumpy clothes for selling them or they'll all be sent back to her as "not as described".

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Her dog will inherit the problems of its owner, the poor thing
A truer word never spoken. Please excuse a proud moment: every single one of my animals (regardless of their background of rescue or whatever) has been happy with me, relaxed, confident, kind. I, who often think/know I'm quite deranged and who manages my depression more or less actively, consider it my good achievement and a sign I'm inherently okay in my "heart".

Now, a friend or two have some very neurotic animals: JUST SAYING!!

I’m glad it’s not just me who thinks this. If she carries on this trajectory she’ll be Ena Sharples by 2025.
Gay men analysis = harsh? honest☑ TRUE☑!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Usually what triggers Jack into a tirade is either criticism, or people pointing out that she earns a fortune, or that she’s very middle class. This time what has triggered her is the mere suggestion that she could donate to a charity shop. Why is that so triggering I wonder?
It’s the suggestion that by wanting to sell rather than donate her old clothes she’s not doing the approved middle class lefty thing. To her this is a slight and she quite literally can’t bear to be slighted, so she’s compelled to snap back with whatever answer she thinks will put the other person in their place and make her look good.

If you want to get a good idea of just how cluttered it is then I would recommend popping over to the Daily Kitchen Live watchalong thread.
Someone posted a quite frankly horrific video from the company that produced the Hellmans live IG videos.
It was a promo for how good they are as a company and shows many, many slo mo pictures of Jack's grim kitchen and hallway. You can see the dust and oil on top of the utensils hanging on the rack. There's even footage of the outside of the not crappy not bungalow.
Or maybe don't watch it. You don't want an aneurysm.
I have finally 🔺the crappy bungalow! Thanks to hellmans and Jack’s descriptions and interior shots.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
The irony is, of course, you could fashion a smol-pixie-sized mannequin out of grated corned-beef, buy a selection of Jack's grimy cast-offs (pre-fame life or post-fame life, I'm not fussy), drape your meaty horrorshow in your reasonably-priced new additions, and this glistening new golem-like version of Jack would, over the next year, improve the lives of the disadvantaged and downtrodden by EXACTLY THE SAME AMOUNT as the real one.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
They had a yard sale in Hollyoaks to save a house, didn't work, maybe Jackie is a fan of the show? lol.

And unless you have proper desirable stuff for resale, you ain't getting a house, or even much added to the deposit. I did a car boot a few weeks back to help add to a new sofa fund. Much more realistic, made about half of what I need, was bloody hard work though.
Just think if Harold hadn't dumped Jack, she could have used his big car to do her very own car boot sale.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
If you want to get a good idea of just how cluttered it is then I would recommend popping over to the Daily Kitchen Live watchalong thread.
Someone posted a quite frankly horrific video from the company that produced the Hellmans live IG videos.
It was a promo for how good they are as a company and shows many, many slo mo pictures of Jack's grim kitchen and hallway. You can
I am having my aneurysm waiting for this link.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Why would you need to describe the exact bird?! Just say “bird printed thing for sale” she not archiving clothes for the Costume Institute. Ffs
Dear Jack

It's the common Performative head Bird. HTH!

• Haha
Yep. It’s truly just a hop skip and a SEVERELY arthritic jump away from matronly Downing Street Charwoman Jack to full on Ena.
View attachment 1382363
Boobies

Is carbolic soap coal tar?

Just an add on. Regardless of whether Jack sees herself as gay, bi or pan at the moment, those flags are flying high in her bio. Pride month should therefore have been an absolute priority to her, particularly given what is happening in schools in Florida. She is an appalling ambassador for the cause when we need people shouting from the rooftops.

Publications (regardless of what we feel about them) like DIVA should never, ever give her a platform again. She and they should be ashamed of themselves.

If comes out as bi or pan and gets a paid article in the bleeping guardian because of it, I will email them everyday that their little pov princess did nothing this past month. Nothing to raise awareness of the horrors going on in the US. She might be bi, I DGAS anymore but she doesn’t care about anyone else who is suffering because of their sexuality.
Yes. We have worked really hard, and we don't need Jack as an ambassador depending how she feels

Reactions: 14
Why would you need to describe the exact bird?! Just say “bird printed thing for sale” she not archiving clothes for the Costume Institute. Ffs

Don't most people over the age of about 7 known that's what a Crane (or Stork, it's close enough if you can't be arsed to think about Googling Japanese bird fabric) looks like?

Reactions: 24
New thread, will spilt the costs of this admin charge 50/50 with a charity of Jack’s choice.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.