Jack Monroe #332 A doctor, a teacher and a ceramicist walk into a bar

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The pics look the same right down to the awkward stance, except she's got a bit of makeup and earrings on (who continues to wear garish gifts from ex-OH's? Oh aye, just another casual lie). Just picturing her setting up the tripod and then running around to pose before it takes the shot makes me hoot

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
You can lay all the groundwork you want, if one doesn't like the other it ain't gonna work. I don't believe the cat and dog get on famously simply because Jack lies about everything.
Insert Jimmy Nail gif, etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 58
The best/worst thing about Burglar Bill is how she's hidden her hair so you can't triangulate when it was taken. But I don't believe it was a year ago, I think it was probably the same day she posted it for the first time.

And I wasn't around for Mel Donte, Hellman's or Linda, so it's nice to see a crash and burn partnership in real time (well, I was here for Twitter and Netflix but they barely even counted)
its been posted by her on insta a while back as the before pic & was supposedly 100 days earlier, same spiel about transformation iirc. i did some maths at the time which ive now forgotten but it would mean she has had to reset days otherwise her year would have been completed a while ago.

edit - see @Marmalade Atkins post below x

Reactions: 22
The obvious lip filler debacle is the thing that started me lurking on the canal....Around the Edinburgh phase I think when it was obvs she'd had work done but was pretending it was because she kept biting her lip through mental health issues...that's when I stopped being a fan...all the dramas, so performative. Realised yesterday she's blocked me on Twatter ( I did make disparaging comments about why she wasn't admitting to the lip filler and she said it was the way she did her lipstick 🙄), I went on there to ask her to seek help after the Tinder...in the 12 step program we define that behaviour as 'sick'; she's def acting out on feelings rather than dealing with them in a healthy way, such as speaking to her sponsor, really working the first 3 steps: Admiting that you life has become unmanageable, accepting there is a higher power, accepting your powerlessness and handing it over to your HP....

• Heart
Reactions: 65
The history of Burglar Bill.

View attachment 1381110
View attachment 1381111
View attachment 1381112

Jack do us a favour. Give your therapist an honest account of the pathetic, spiteful and entitled tantrum you thew about not getting a lockdown show on Channel Four. Then tell them honestly how sloppy and ill prepared you were when your childish behaviour was rewarded with a BBC show. Once you've done that, you could start working on how to stop making a total exhibition of yourself in public and no one will have anything to talk about. Hope that helps, pal.

• Heart
Reactions: 73
Foam party at @Smeghead ’s place Frauen!!
Apologies if this lands in a weird place, but I used to love a foam party back in the day. It would ruin clothes, but I was in a polyester/ lurex phase back then, so it didn't bother me.

Anyway, @Smeghead , I'm on my way with glow sticks.

On topic, is Jack still an idiot?

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Untitled.png

At least she washed her hands for her soapbox soap talk. Shampoo did a grand job there, pal.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Has she ever mentioned a painkiller addiction before or since then? That’s a new one to me.

Reactions: 37
I could probably convince myself to stop being depressed if I had £2.5k of tacky metal in close proximity to my head, just sayin.

She mentioned pill addiction in her love letter to the canal aka diva.pdf, @Mr Krabs

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.