Jack Monroe #332 A doctor, a teacher and a ceramicist walk into a bar

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Regarding the average rent and average disposable income chat. Does Jack think...

Everyone rents
Everyone is a single person household
No couples rent, halving the costs
No mates rent, sharing costs
No one owns their property
No one has a mortgage
No one lives rent free at their parents
No one lives in social housing
No one gets in work benefits to help with housing costs
No one gets assistance from parents/grandparents
No one has unearned income
No one gets a pension in addition to pay (I know a few people that have claimed pension and then return to work part time)
No one has an income from being a landlord (like her dad)

I could go on. It is why they have the two categories, disposable and discretionary.
She is clueless.
Thankyou dearheart. I was reading her (deleted) tweets trying to formulate the words as to why she is blowing out of arse yet again.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Screenshot 2022-06-30 19.40.43.png

Jack doing Step 9 there despite never having done anything wrong and always being the victim in any given situation. Quite extraordinary.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 73
Sorry I know that everyone's probably moved on from this but between the beige turtleneck and her mushroomy hairdo Jack looks like an actual penis.

• Haha
Reactions: 63
I have no idea where this will fall as I’m always lurking and grunking but there’s a fab guy on Instagram called whatwillycook who posts delicious recipes - he just posted one for a sausage carbonara and at the end he says “your dad makes a similar dish but using spaghetti hoops and pepperami” and all I could think was JACK 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 46
What happens in Jackworld if two autistic people disagree about something? How do we know which one is correct?
If Jack falls down her stairs and there‘s nobody to witness it, does anyone give a tit?

• Haha
Reactions: 42
@Boyo your profile pic is terrifying!

1656614857878.png

Just to pick up the gel pen discussion from last thread. Does anyone here remember scented gel pens? Is is possible that Sniffing Jack is trying to smell a scented gel pen? That is the explanation I'm choosing to believe.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
I hope she wears her red cape so they all know what a hero she is.
They know, they know. I imagine tonights meeting will be a Jack special during which everyone will insist on sharing how much they admire Jack's body of work.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
@Boyo your profile pic is terrifying!

View attachment 1381436

Just to pick up the gel pen discussion from last thread. Does anyone here remember scented gel pens? Is is possible that Sniffing Jack is trying to smell a scented gel pen? That is the explanation I'm choosing to believe.
She was either swiping off a bit of snow or shooting out a massive boogie. No in between in my mind.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
They know, they know. I imagine tonights meeting will be a Jack special during which everyone will insist on sharing how much they admire Jack's body of work.
They'll have a crate of 0% Heinies and a caterpillar cake ready for her.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
This is absolute bollocks, girl dogs crouch and wee?
To be fair, if they are excited, dogs will wee mid run. My sister in laws dog wee'd with excitement every time she saw me from when she was a tiny puppy until the day before she was PTS at 14. Bless her.

Boy puppies squat and wee too until they get the knack of leg cocking 😂.

There's not a puppy/dog that is a 'house pet' on this earth who hasn't wee'd inside. I don't know why she has to make everything sound so perfect. Everyone whose ever had a puppy know what little beasts they can and should be.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
That poor dog looks depressed. Puppies usually look cheeky and ready for action but that dog just looks like it’s existing and not living.

• Sad
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.