Jack Monroe #332 A doctor, a teacher and a ceramicist walk into a bar

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh Christ! A cake could arouse Sex Jack "I only share my cake with people who've been in my fanny".

One of them plays their cards right and they'll earn a baked cake by the end of the night. Jack Powers is horny for a baby. Toot toot.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
No idea which Frau I should thank for my shiny new doublediptastic avatar but thank space you whoever you are

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Jack seems to have given up slop in favour of shouting incomprehensible things about economics on Twitter.
She’s never going to finish the Villainous Buggery Inception at this rate. 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
She hasn’t actually posted any recipes in weeks which is really useful when you’re trying to *checks notes* help people eat well on a limited budget. Suck it povos, I’m busy on another city-adjacent break.

• Haha
Reactions: 47
She hasn’t actually posted any recipes in weeks which is really useful when you’re trying to *checks notes* help people eat well on a limited budget. Suck it povos, I’m busy on another city-adjacent break.
Remember when she posted that she'd no longer be doing as many full recipes on the blog, instead just tweeting short versions? She didn't even manage that FFS.

• Haha
Reactions: 51
Those sausages look absolutely horrific.

They look like a very small penis. Which is basically food form of Jack.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.