Jack Monroe #331 Safe word - pumble

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

This is my face whilst reading her tweets. I have full on secondhand embarrassment.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
Boys in scrubs? BOYS? Isn’t she like the 15th best Lesbian in Southend or something?

• Haha
Reactions: 47
It really sounds as though the OH tried to help her. Said he thought she needed to see a doctor. She just can’t see what social media and this line of work/way of living is doing. She needs to stop Patreon, sort her head out and ditch Twitter - then long-term maybe just use it for advertising her books or for major work. She badly needs some spiritual reflection. Far too many enablers.

• Heart
Reactions: 60
She's kinda sick about ambushing three blokes into a date together. Real coercive vibes from the bat. (Not that I believe any of it.)

Poly's are really mindful with consent and expectations. She makes a mockery of everything she latches onto.
Well they've actually got to turn up first 😂
She reeks of desperation, and if they have any sense they'll have googled her and just think nope!
We're all assuming she's actually got 3 dates lined up because she said so......and we all know how that goes.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
the squig who mentioned the 2 doctorates is baiting her. they've interacted negatively before (and they do seem quite unpleasant)

super-healthy behaviour to be replying to them, isn't it? 😬

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 49
Is squig talking about her, SB, Coops and Laurie and she has made a crude joke about her and her 3 dates?

Sorry for being clueless, I just feel seriously weird about all of this.
No, I think the squig is referring to the totally real doctor, ceramicist and English teacher too. But yeah, it's grim all round.

Reactions: 24
Boys in scrubs? BOYS? Isn’t she like the 15th best Lesbian in Southend or something?
Interestingly, in the list of professions she says she needs to fulfil her “fundamental needs” she cites “sports masseuse”. So she’s either still looking to maintain her place in the hierarchy of Southend lesbians despite her hunger for boys in scrubs, or so thick she needs watering.

Or both.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
So the ex told her she needed to see a doctor. He was being honest Jack, you are mentally unwell.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
So in the last hour, she’s boasted shamelessly about how famous she is, how many awards she has, and how intelligent she is; casually discarded her much vaunted lesbian identity (this would not be a problem IF SHE HADNT MADE SUCH A BIG DEAL OF HER SEXUALITY THROUGHOUT HER CAREER and gotten awards and gigs off the back of it) and casually put three innocent men on blast.
This is Peak Jack Chaos.

Also….ahem…..the dog???????

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 82
Do you reckon Roadsidemum will be sliding into the DMs ? They have so much in common, like grifting and being thoroughly unpleasant on twitter!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.