Jack Monroe #331 Safe word - pumble

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
šŸŽ¶Even though we all thought she couldnā€™t get no worsešŸŽ¶
Iā€™m dragging it out now, but Lenny youā€™ll appreciate this.

šŸŽ¶ Thereā€™s pumbles on the sideboard now
Sideboard now
Sideboard now

Thereā€™s pumbles on the sideboard now
SIDEBOARD NOW JIM!

4BBC9AFA-63CD-4292-84EA-A288A3A16069.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
Iā€™d just like to send big Chapeaus to OHā€™s family, if youā€™re reading this, for telling him exactly how she behaves online and getting him out of the absolute clusterfuck that is her tit-encrusted grip.

Also NGL I think spaniel friend is teetering on the edge of ā€œex-friendā€ status.

• Heart
Reactions: 81
Hi Jack's potential dates who found us on Google!

Stay home and have a wank.

Thank me later.
Indeed. A safety wank, as it were šŸ˜¬

An English teacher, doctor and a ceramicist walk into a bar... This is all so surreal isn't it?! Imagine if you had a date lined up with someone and then saw them doing this on Twitter, ranting about being dumped etc. You'd run a bloody mile, she's coming across as a right obsessive loon. Narcs really cannot stand rejection... šŸ˜¬

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 63
Iā€™d just like to send big Chapeaus to OHā€™s family, if youā€™re reading this, for telling him exactly how she behaves online and getting him out of the absolute clusterfuck that is her tit-encrusted grip.

Also NGL I think spaniel friend is teetering on the edge of ā€œex-friendā€ status.
Pinning my hopes on an Outlaws Q&A šŸ¤ž

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
So she's bascially shagging around, because somebody chucked her. I don't know but I find it weird that she is doing sober. Most of the girls I know did this because the booze said it was a good idea.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
This all smacks of '12 steps? completed it pal ' to me.
Over confidence getting near the year. OH may have pointed this out and it kicked off.

Reactions: 46
Yeah her dates will have a date with the Doctor lined up for a vasectomy . She's desperate to get pregnant despite making out it left her destitute last time

• Haha
Reactions: 32
This is intervention behaviour. Where are her friends?
This will not end well. She's making a complete fool of herself and nobody seems to be giving her a reality check. I might not have an exciting life and material wealth but I have a handful of people I trust will pull me up and have a word if I need it. It's sad.

• Heart
Reactions: 80
So she's bascially shagging around, because somebody chucked her. I don't know but I find it weird that she is doing sober. Most of the girls I know did this because the booze said it was a good idea.
ah but she hasnā€™t actually shagged around yet has she. Just tweeted about it. Like her activism, itā€™s all performative so far, designed to get her attention (and to piss of Harold. ā€œYou said I needed help, but screw you, all these men find me desirable!ā€

This is intervention behaviour. Where are her friends?
Think back to her behaviour, not only today but through the past 300-odd threads and you will have the answer to your question.

Reactions: 47
Felt bad about sick emojiing so many posts so had to stop but this might be the worst cringe surely. I donā€™t know though because so many have been so awful. I know Iā€™m like a broken record but why donā€™t the squigs see it???

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.