Jack Monroe #331 Safe word - pumble

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my GOD she doesn't have two doctorates! Sorry but this is my aneurysm - it's so insulting for Jack to swan about lying on her dating profile (and everywhere else) about having two PhDs when they're honorary. The whole point is that you don't do academic work for them.

If Jack's so immersed in academia that she's produced two doctorates, where is she when we're striking for our pensions? Where is she when we're arguing for the rights of early career researchers? Where's her outrage about the government's plans to arbitrarily pull funding from degrees they don't consider to produce enough "high paying" graduates? Where are her comments about Sheffield Hallam this week?

Bloody tumblweed is where.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 86
Kids absolutely should be mentioned in a dating profile. I don't do online dating but if I did, and someone left their kids out, I'd see it as a red flag. Why would you not mention your kids?

From the last thread. Nope, I wouldn't put it on my profile in case I attracted paedophiles, I would tell them on the first date though.

My daughter came through and saw me reading Tattle and asked how many threads we are up to now and I told her 330, she asked if that was a thousand messages per thread and rolled her eyes.

Then I showed her the dating profile and she read it and asked why someone would lie like that online, and I told her that is the reason for the 330 threads. She also said anyone who describes themselves as ronseal in a dating app should shut the duck up.

This is the same daughter who I had to talk about writing about Jack and the vomiting Baracuda index in her sociology essay, I will make a frau out of her soon.

This Tinder is the funniest thing ever. Ok, we all know that rebound shags can be great fun and upset your ex but this is just taking it OTT.

Has anyone seen her profile? Is she looking for men and women or just one? What profile pic has she used and is it facetuned to look like someone else?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
She's going about this break up in all the wrong ways.

The bloke didn't break up with you for no reason. There was a reason. It wasn't working and he said it was because you were too damaged/ hard work! That is a reason. They couldn't cope with you and your dramas.

• Heart
Reactions: 81

The bloke didn't break up with you for no reason. There was a reason. It wasn't working and he said it was because you were too damaged/ hard work! That is a reason. They couldn't cope with you and your dramas.
With this public Tinder dating she’s having the last laugh though 🥴

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 39
It's SB I feel for. I get she's lonely and horny( shudder) but I couldn't imagine openly shagging around in front of my kids! It's weird!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 55

He gave her a reason; she needs to see a doctor. That. There's you're reason, Jack.

• Heart
Reactions: 63
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.