Jack Monroe #331 Safe word - pumble

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wasn’t convinced of her sobriety before all this let alone now. I think the silence is intentional and calculated though to cause concern and make certain people feel guilty.

Reactions: 48
I wasn’t convinced of her sobriety before all this let alone now. I think the silence is intentional and calculated though to cause concern and make certain people feel guilty.
She has 100% sent a selfie of herself crying to Harold.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 64
Just adding that the English teacher will know that her tit piece of text is not on the spec and only appeared on a specimen paper. No one uses specimen papers once you have enough past papers to go on.

Makes me think that conversation never happened.

• Heart
Reactions: 57
Who is the "Jack she is still on YouTube" squig? What a snivelling little sneak. You can actually hear the whiny Tweet.

it's the fake sycophantic squig who's taking the piss for some reason, with the this person does not exist pfp and the username that begins p00

normal squigs are weird enough, but to pretend to be one is just bizarre

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
If it were me, I'd just say no more about AA and sort out my issues privately from now on. Which is what she should have done in the first place.
Precisely this. I don’t know anyone who’s in AA (no doubt I do, but they haven’t publicised it). I think it is nice that she wants to celebrate her sobriety but she is so flaky/fragile that it all feels like a house or cards.
as many others have said; this is her professional account. That is of course not to say that professional people shouldn’t be in recovery, but what I mean is, it is her main place for running her business. I don’t think she has any boundaries here or in any other aspect of her life. Her followers are viewed as friends, dissenting views are blocked, I could go on but it’s nothing none of you haven’t said or seen yourselves.
i noted the other day someone wanted to comment on her page but said she blocked them previously when their sole interaction had been to ask what channel DKL was on 😂 she apologised and unblocked them. This is how prickly she is.
she’s a bleeping fruit loop, basically.

• Haha
Reactions: 54
I am grunking, has she been quiet today? perhaps all her internet time is being used to chat up her English ( teacher) gentlemen.

Just adding that the English teacher will know that her tit piece of text is not on the spec and only appeared on a specimen paper. No one uses specimen papers once you have enough past papers to go on.

Makes me think that conversation never happened.
I'm actually surprised her cooking isnt on the science specimen papers. Seriously some of the tit she produces needs To be studied and tested.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Sadly no, just Tim from 🔺 local kitchen company!!

If Jack claims 100hrs work this week and yesterday was a day of rest tindering, then the rest of her week is 16.5hr days. No wonder she hasn’t got time to tweet about her sobriety today. Cor, give the girl a break 🙄🙄🙄

also, imagine going on a date with her and wondering which one of these would appear..View attachment 1377944
I want the left one. I’m ✨straight✨but will be a later life lesbian for sure. Can’t stand men as people, apart from mine.

Also, was that picture from daily mail by any chance?
They dress ALL the women in those strange “I’ve had my colours done” outfits

(favourite of the senior leadership team in my place of work)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Sorry to go on, but I’m fascinated by the fact that they/she was on testosterone and preparing for a mastectomy in 2015/2016!! Was it all a joke/phase/trend to her??
It's another example of her recklessness to me, she lost Allegra and the millionaire lifestyle, just because she wanted to larp as transgender. (Sorry not sorry, I am deeply skeptical of all of Jack's claims to marginalisation.) (Also I do believe "I like girls babe" was Allegra)

And how smug does Jack look in this picture? :sick:

Reactions: 32
Currently grunking away, but I'm certain that if Jack really was trying to get off with a teacher, he would want little to no identifying information about himself being drip fed to her 500k followers.

Mr Coffee and several friends of mine are teachers, and in this age of social media it is almost a military operation to keep yourself out of the public eye so that nothing you say or do can come back on you. If the teacher is real, Jack will NOT be able to keep her mouth shut about him enough for him to remain entirely anonymous. We already know he teaches English and he's local enough for a date, a few more bits like that and I'm sure he can be traced.
Assuming he is telling the truth.

I’m getting Glen from Nighty Night vibes.

“if it’s 60p a word my sweet then certainly I shall pay you £1234.34”

DE38DF5B-64EB-420C-B139-F07D776B8E35.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Yeah, I think she’s realised she can have the double whammy of people worrying about her sobriety when she doesn’t acknowledge it at midnight on the dot and people worrying that something has happened to her because of Tinder and she’ll roll on all merrily with her one year chip at some point tonight after she’s had enough U K Hun DMs and/or had one from whoever she’s specifically after.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I hope Jackie gal has got a year chip today-
I do-
For her boy- he deserves that

• Heart
Reactions: 41
I have to agree and although some people might say Pride doesn’t matter as much anymore, it’s easy now, but it categorically isn’t for many around the world. We cannot forget that.

I am forever grateful for those that came before and whenever someone comes out, it is important for them so we must take time to listen. Jack being gay was important for me and as you say, it will have been important for others. Did she use it for her advantage? Probably. But the more important issue surrounds those who are vulnerable, hanging on her every word, wondering what has happened to their hero.
It also gives a hell of a lot of ammo to people who want to dismiss it as “just a phase” when someone with a public persona like Jack, who has been repeatedly interviewed in both LBGT and mainstream publications, jumps first from label to label before going back to the “default”.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Had a thought. If she met OH in recovery, which it seems obvious she did, being quiet on her sobriety birthday, or relapsing/appearing to would be something he may be extra concerned about to get his attention.

Whatever it is, she's doing a bang up job of proving him wrong about her needing professional help anyway :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 45
She has 100% sent a selfie of herself crying to Harold.
Maybe she has recycled the one she tweeted to Rishi mate.
I want the left one. I’m ✨straight✨but will be a later life lesbian for sure. Can’t stand men as people, apart from mine.
I’m a later life lesbian and I wouldn’t touch either of them with a barge pole.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
One of my many fave books is Jayne Eyre and this is bascially her.
“I care for myself. The more solitary, the more friendless, the more unsustained I am, the more I will respect myself

Reactions: 22
Had a thought. If she met OH in recovery, which it seems obvious she did, being quiet on her sobriety birthday, or relapsing/appearing to would be something he may be extra concerned about to get his attention.

Whatever it is, she's doing a bang up job of proving him wrong about her needing professional help anyway :rolleyes:

If she met him at her local meeting that's going to be awkward. How like Jack to tit on her own doorstep.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.