Jack Monroe #331 Safe word - pumble

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry, grunking as per, but this is all really concerning. Jack should not be this affected by a short fling. It's a complete overreaction to Harold dumping her, claiming she has a broken heart, jumping all over tinder, blasting it all over twitter, snide comments about getting over someone by getting under someone else, broadcasting that she's got multiple dates lined up, it's not normal, is it? And now she's going on about catching feelings from just chatting to someone online! This all seems reminiscent of sitting on sideboards in your dingy grey knickers but at least then it was an actual relationship break down.

• Haha
Reactions: 53
SDA doesn’t run the Neville Southall account. He often hands it over to other people, groups or accounts though.
It says on the Southall bio that SDA organises the takeovers. I think certainly at that time SDA was running the Southall account.

Reactions: 19
As someone who has worked in a lot of different schools. It’s quite rare to get a single male teacher past a certain age, teachers are likely to be married to other teachers. Male English teachers are very much in the minority too.
I can think of one single male teacher (in his 50s) and honestly I suspect he’s in the closet or asexual or something.
We had an male english teacher, in his 20s, working in our all girls school. He was popular! He was fit too. 😍

• Haha
Reactions: 34
She hasn’t done an Instagram post since 25th April, and that was the veg peeling roast rehashed. The most recent food post before that was 18th January.

I unrelated news I really really want someone to do a cook along. Just not me.
I think we need a collective pumble-along. I'm away from home this week, but I dearly want a pumble of my very own.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Jack is missing a trick by arranging all three fake dates for one sitting.

She comes across as the type who'll expect a man to pay for everything on a date, so why not book the lads in for a free breakfast, lunch and dinner dates. #Thrifty

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Grunking a bit, apologies if this has already been mentioned.

Trolley, the price comparison site, is going to have to shut unless they raise a fuckton of money to buy a license to use/publish/? supermarket prices.

Not really sure why they can’t work off old receipts and address books. Maybe they should hire Jack to do it for them.

eta: not grunting 🥕

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 51
Sorry to go on, but I’m fascinated by the fact that they/she was on testosterone and preparing for a mastectomy in 2015/2016!! Was it all a joke/phase/trend to her??
I strongly suspect she never started treatment with testosterone. A friend of mine has been on it for a 6 weeks and their voice has already deepened significantly. Changes are irreversible. Jack remains as nasal as ever - no apparent changes from supposed hormone treatment.

And imagine what Mr Darcy would make of her!
“She is intolerable and not handsome enough to tempt me, and I am in no humor at present to give consequence to young ladies who are slighted by Harold.”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
It says on the Southall bio that SDA organises the takeovers. I think certainly at that time SDA was running the Southall account.
Ah ok. He does often tweet normal Everton stuff that I would expect him to tweet though. Unless SDA is also an ex Everton player OMG

Reactions: 18
Grunking a bit, apologies if this has already been mentioned.

Trolley, the price comparison site, is going to have to shut unless they raise a fuckton of money to buy a license to use/publish/? supermarket prices.

Not really sure why they can’t work off old receipts and address books. Maybe they should hire Jack to do it for them.

eta: not grunting 🥕
Shame, I have only just found them. My supermarket ran for years, before it too vanished

Reactions: 21
This has been retweeted on the Neville Southall account (175k followers) 😬

View attachment 1378361
Grunking but I feel quite bad about this. If she is no longer sober, it must be really difficult to come out and say so, hence the lie would rumble on.
difficult one if she hasn’t come out and said it today herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Just looking at her twitter - the Tinder announcement hasn't garnered a great deal of interest has it? I mean with that many followers 6k liking that post seems a bit sad.
Presuming some people do actually follow her as they think she is a hard working advocate for the poor - then this display of self indulgence and fannying around all day in hammocks must be a bit bewildering.
Has she done her weekly food bank volunteering yet I wonder? And weekly meeting with the ONS?

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Fucked up the quote on this sorry - but 100% agree with the fraus saying this is some sort of mid 30s crisis. I’m not suggesting at all that life is over at 30 at all but she’s fucked hers. Her income/earning potential is only going down and yet she desperately needs to source the best bit of £100k to buy a house up to her needlessly high standards. She’s trapped in some sort of tax Ponzi scheme where she’s spending today’s income on backfilling the tens of thousands she owes them. It’s a cycle that’ll take her years to get out of.

She was able to date well off connected people but that’s irrecoverably gone now. And even outside of the media dahlings she prefers who WOULD date her? They’d have to not be able to Google, not know what companies house beta is, never go on Twitter, AND have no mates that would do it for them. Her digital footprint is trash, whether it’s tattle or the daily mail covering the horrible Cameron comments.

Most people would feel incredibly uncomfortable by the Patreon income, especially if they came to know how she spends her day to day and that money. It’s grotesque she’s crowdfunding as a poverty campaigner then spending it in John Lewis & the Groucho 🤮

This doesn’t even begin to touch on the reality of living with a grotty gaslighting head which must be hell in and of itself. This is before you get to spending time with the horror!!
It's very true. She was saying a few weeks ago that last year, she was worrying that her career was over. She will never connect the dots and realise that it's entirely her own fault, and that for the past decade she's undeservedly had a glittering career handed to her on a plate, over and over again, and she's fucked it up, over and over again, with her uselessness, entitlement, and pissing her ample earnings away on tat.

When she was younger and cute-ish, she was able to pull rich older women. But she's can't rely on her looks so much at age 34, plus her appalling behaviour is even more jarring for a mid-30's women than a 20-something.

While she must know that the next 5 years or so are her last chance to have another child, I think the sudden child-craving is because she's finally realised that SB has grown apart from her and she wants another young child for them to unconditionally love and worship her. Also I firmly hold on to my belief that she wants to engineer another "poverty" situation for herself. She probably thinks a fresh impoverished single mum story will give her more content and more work.

She doesn't want to go down the sperm route as she would have no one to parent the baby for her - but she doesn't realise that men like SB's dad are very rare, not many are such amazing fathers, even ones who are partnered with the mum. She's in for a rude awakening if she has plans for a second round of single motherhood. She actually won't cope alone.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Did we work out how long she lied about being sober last time?

To tweet day 357 sober but not mention the 1 year is just so odd. Because, I expect her to just post about it, even if it's not true based on her previous form.

• Sad
Reactions: 39
THREAD TITLE : Is it too soon to nominate @Lazarus with “Tinder Swindler Part II” for the next thread?
The chaos has been too good to pass that title up! Plus I would just love her name associated with that story when some does a Google Search… She’s swindled thousands off the unsuspecting squigs anyway 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.