Jack Monroe #33 Jack’s back on twitter, what a surprise. We roll our eyes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Three freezers and TWENTY SEVEN bookcases no less!

That crappy bungalow must be positively cavernous! Four sideboards, twenty seven bookcases, three freezers, Jack's swollen beyond recognition lips......
And a kitten in a wisteria tree!
Merry Christmas everyone!

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I know I’m getting hung up on things here, but who has the TIME to decant all their pills into labelled matching tupperware?! And then put them away in a locked cupboard each day?! Either she has incredible time management skills, or.....she’s lying
And how would you know when they are out of date? She seems to do everything she can to make her life as complicated as possible.

Reactions: 19
Oh Jesus.
But, how did the endearingly sheepish man possibly recognise her with her bruised and swollen lip? What a scene. Him telling her he loved her in DKL and then her lip splits, spouting blood.
Ah, Jack. Did you even go to Tesco?

Also: THREE slow cookers.
Good point! I’m surprised she didn’t post a photo of the bloody floor at Tesco just to prove this definitely, definitely happened 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 12
That crappy bungalow sure does have a bloody nice kitchen in it. Spacious!

Ooh, John Lennon glasses for the festival vibe! She loves her dress up.

ETA: @MarmiteExtract snap!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I’d love to know how she took the photo. Mrs J isn’t there anymore, we don’t think SB is there as she managed to casually pop out to the shops, so either she’s got her iPhone in her mouth and tongue dexterity of a goddamn champ (🤮), she’s gone to the trouble of rigging up a tripod (lame), or there is someone else there!
SB earning his sausages ?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
20200627_091917.jpg

There once was a woman called Jack
Who wanted to give poetry a crack
Though egged on by her fans,
She was trounced by THAT MAN
Because there's nothing poetic about chickpeas bathing in their own ephemera, you loon

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 79
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.