Jack Monroe #33 Jack’s back on twitter, what a surprise. We roll our eyes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where is the bruising? The deep purple bruising and the worst pain imaginable (but not too bad that she can’t pop to Tesco, ofc)...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Oh god she really is struggling with being banned from posting here isn't she?

Chewing her lips into oblivion, driven to going back to posting on the cesspit that is twitter, and now she's even taken to posting Snapchat pictures for attention.

Waiting with bated breath for the forthcoming article on how this horrible cabal of trolls accepted her in, then chewed her up, and spat her back out again. And banned her. Poor defenceless, kitten rescuing, ulcerated mouthed, sad faced Jack.

The lips look the same as usual by the way.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Just another excuse to post a selfie then. Did she get real lip fillers done, did she get her lips stuck in a tin can glass jar, did she get stung by a bee or was it photo shopped? Or all of the above at the same time because it can only ever happen to Jack 3 freezers Monroe 🤔

Oh look pass/agg blaming her poor admin.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Dear god. And she says she’ll “be doing a lot more” stuff for people with sore mouths. This is more or less exactly what she said about her “black lives matter” initiative (“I’ll be doing lots more on this”). However, that never materialised.
So - Black People forgotten about, kitten forgotten about, school meals thing forgotten about, whatever that grim granny pants was supposed to be “teasing” forgotten about, brother-who-needs-a-haircut forgotten about. I won’t be holding my breath.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 47
Just another excuse to post a selfie then. Did she get real lip fillers done, did she get her lips stuck in a tin can glass jar, did she get stung by a bee or was it photo shopped? Or all of the above at the same time because it can only ever happen to Jack 3 freezers Monroe 🤔

Three freezers and TWENTY SEVEN bookcases no less!

That crappy bungalow must be positively cavernous! Four sideboards, twenty seven bookcases, three freezers, Jack's swollen beyond recognition lips......

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Christ on a BMX bike! These threads are insane!

One thing I have a HUGE beef about is that pic with the pills. Not only is it risky with accessibility but how does she know when they’re out of date? (Yep, I’m a health care professional)

Also, a lot of medications degrade when out of their original packaging. 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 49

An email notification cannot be passive aggressive, Jack, you are simply projecting your own horrible personality traits onto an inanimate piece of technology.

Anyone who can spend three grand on a bleeping fridge (to store food for one adult and one ten year old!) but pleads constant poverty deserves to be kicked from Lands End to John O'Groats.

Before the disabled kitten used as a proxy for her own brokenness and her ridiculous exaggerated mouth problem (solved by one of her own depress pipes, no less!) she was busy inserting herself into the free school meals debate - remember those families who don't even have a bleeping fridge, Jack, so they can't even keep yogurt for their kids fresh? You bleeping evil con artist.

Prior to her invading the thread I was like "you know what, it's not healthy to dislike someone you don't know personally to this level", but since her utterly ridiculous display here I am determined to tell every single person I know who follows her exactly what she is about. Liking Jack is a surefire indicator of having no critical faculty and unfettered privilege. She is an abomination in every respect.

p.s. no wonder she wouldn't show us a photo of it. Vile.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
Dear god. And she says she’ll “be doing a lot more” stuff for people with sore mouths. This is more or less exactly what she said about her “black lives matter” initiative (“I’ll be doing lots more on this”). However, that never materialised.
So - Black People forgotten about, kitten forgotten about, school meals thing forgotten about, whatever that grim granny pants was supposed to be “teasing” forgotten about, brother-who-needs-a-haircut forgotten about. I won’t be holding my breath.
Is she still writing the politics book she got the advance for? Or was that the book she changed to graciously curate for BAME people?
Did she ever produce the school meal photo because the others were all deemed so tit?
Is she still stitching away behind the scenes?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
An email notification cannot be passive aggressive, Jack, you are simply projecting your own horrible personality traits onto an inanimate piece of technology.

Anyone who can spend three grand on a bleeping fridge (to store food for one adult and one ten year old!) but pleads constant poverty deserves to be kicked from Lands End to John O'Groats.

Before the disabled kitten used as a proxy for her own brokenness and her ridiculous exaggerated mouth problem (solved by one of her own depress pipes, no less!) she was busy inserting herself into the free school meals debate - remember those families who don't even have a bleeping fridge, Jack, so they can't even keep yogurt for their kids fresh? You bleeping evil con artist.

Prior to her invading the thread I was like "you know what, it's not healthy to dislike someone you don't know personally to this level", but since her utterly ridiculous display here I am determined to tell every single person I know who follows her exactly what she is about. Liking Jack is a surefire indicator of having no critical faculty and unfettered privilege. She is an abomination in every respect.

p.s. no wonder she wouldn't show us a photo of it. Vile.
Babe same. I was like a pendulum swinging from pity to incredulity and then to anger. In fact I think my court outfit will be a pendulum.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I haven't caught up yet BUT Nadiya's Time To Eat is 99p for the Kindle version on Amazon in the daily deal today. (y)

Edit: didn't realise saying the A word adds an affiliate link automatically :D

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
The chicken porridge. I actually find it irritating when people do this “two hands hugging a bowl” thing. It’s very cliched, very old hat.
I’d love to know how she took the photo. Mrs J isn’t there anymore, we don’t think SB is there as she managed to casually pop out to the shops, so either she’s got her iPhone in her mouth and tongue dexterity of a goddamn champ (🤮), she’s gone to the trouble of rigging up a tripod (lame), or there is someone else there!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I feel like I'm nit picking but given the apparent recent weight loss and low appetite, why the fat free Greek yoghurt? Full fat has a better mouth feel, tastes better, a few more calories but surely that would currently be a benefit? Tesco could have been out of regular Greek yoghurt perhaps IDK. She also went for a light smoothie.

Reactions: 23
She's so full of tit, she'll explode one day.

I'm by no means an easily offended pearl clutcher, in fact far from it, but she sets me off on so many levels. When you think she can't get lower, she gets the spade out and digs deeper. Scamper duck off with your badly stored medication, cancer cookbooks, and four sideboards.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Hello! This is my first time commenting. I found you all when I was trying to work out all the inconsistencies in Ms Monroe's story and laughed with pleasure when I arrived. Since then, I've settled in to enjoy.

Anyway, today is Saturday my time. I have to speak. The kitten, the fan proposed crowdfund, the mouth ulcers, the cook seeking inspiration about food then making her own recipe, Kind Twitter, recalibrating her social media relationship... I cannot believe this, and I'm so embarrassed for her. Also my new phrase when someone is annoying is, "Oh triangulate me"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.