Jack Monroe #33 Jack’s back on twitter, what a surprise. We roll our eyes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is so interesting. It’s clear that by not being a massive twit to people on Twitter, she feels validated and I would suspect is now riding a sort of mania of validation, and what she perceived as success. It must be exhausting and as others have said, a classic narcissistic trait. I don’t know if you guys know the Gartner Hype Cycle (prepare yourselves for much eye rolling, cabal, the terminology is 🙄) but her attitude to new ideas reminds me very much of that - except she never quite makes it to the “Plateau of Productivity” because of her manic reliance on the “Innovation Trigger” i.e BAME spotlights, £15 school meals, soft food for sore mouths. It’s a definite cycle.

Gartner link here for fellow nerds.

I need to add that I’m really pleased she seems to be cleaning up her act online. I hope it’s genuine. I hope she has had a proper period of reflection. I doubt she has but I’d like to keep the faith as long as possible. Jack, if you’re still reading - keep it up. Less twunt, more compassion.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Seems the ulcers and WORST PAIN EVER IN THE WORLD is okay this morning as she’s going for a shop to Asda guys.

Oh, and the bio has changed. Again.

But she’s cooking loads, including cooking ingredients that she previously said would make the ulcers worse.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
That’s hilarious new levels of self-centred. Yes, Jack, the universe does send you ALL the horrible things, like millionaire fiancées, prime TV slots in your chosen industry, a healthy kid, a good relationship with your child’s father, five-figure earnings for what seems to be a job that involves very little prep...

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71
I'm a bit concerned that @GrunkaLunka setting up the thread might cause something else to happen.
That’s hilarious new levels of self-centred. Yes, Jack, the universe does send you ALL the horrible things, like millionaire fiancées, prime TV slots in your chosen industry, a healthy kid, a good relationship with your child’s father, five-figure earnings for what seems to be a job that involves very little learning and prep...
And JM is looking at cookbooks for people with cancer and being 'woe is me' about mouth ulcers?!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
I bet it’s not as big as that other 8,000-page Google doc 😏 Or do we reckon the food info is also saved in size 32 font, double-spaced?

690EAC85-AB1C-48AB-9D27-96FCF4DEF968.jpeg

ETA: Also, mouth-ouchy-folks? Give me strength.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
Whoever it was who mentioned Novak Djokovic as Jimmy Nail (maybe @AlphaBeta?!) at the end of the last thread - that really tickled me. I can definitely see the resemblance 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
This is the bleeping worst and most stupid thing she has come out with. What the.... Can she hear herself?
It’s not even 7.30am and she’s already made me pinch myself in the face until a get a “mouth ouchy” gaaaaad my teeth are itching just saying that!

On a more light-hearted note, I couldn’t quote your post from the last thread @AlphaBeta but did you say you thought Jimmy Nail was Novak Djokovic?? I hope so because it made me laugh, picturing Jimmy hitting an ace at Wimbers and Novak strutting round Newcastle with a pair of crocodile shoes on 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I know I’m getting hung up on things here, but who has the TIME to decant all their pills into labelled matching tupperware?! And then put them away in a locked cupboard each day?! Either she has incredible time management skills, or.....she’s lying

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Plus her lips look pretty normal. What the duck is she on about??
They do right? Certainly not “the worst pain she’s ever experienced” sore.

attention seeking 101, with insta story selfies to top or off 🙄

But what would I know, I’m just an evil leftie hater who thinks she’s too woke *goes back to reading the guardian and drinking fair trade coffee in bed*

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
The chicken porridge. I actually find it irritating when people do this “two hands hugging a bowl” thing. It’s very cliched, very old hat.
What's with the egg? That stuff would be good for a body builder, all the protein. Kinda looks like a curry..

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Just another excuse to post a selfie then. Did she get real lip fillers done, did she get her lips stuck in a tin can glass jar, did she get stung by a bee or was it photo shopped? Or all of the above at the same time because it can only ever happen to Jack 3 freezers Monroe 🤔

Oh look pass/agg blaming her poor admin.
Oh god. Don’t wonder if she’s possibly had lip fillers done.

She’ll latch onto it and make out like we talk about it constantly and it will deeply offend her more than the average person due to some deeply personal unmentionable thing she can’t possibly tell us 🙄

She only came on here in a desperate bid to get her engagement up

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.