Jack Monroe #33 Jack’s back on twitter, what a surprise. We roll our eyes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 164425

There once was a woman called Jack
Who wanted to give poetry a crack
Though egged on by her fans,
She was trounced by THAT MAN
Because there's nothing poetic about chickpeas bathing in their own ephemera, you loon
She sells words. Even when she doesn't know the meaning of them.

is that her kitchen in the background??? duck me it’s huuuuuge !
I think this might be the garage she converted during one of her manic phases into a work studio.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It’s not even 7.30am and she’s already made me pinch myself in the face until a get a “mouth ouchy” gaaaaad my teeth are itching just saying that!

On a more light-hearted note, I couldn’t quote your post from the last thread @AlphaBeta but did you say you thought Jimmy Nail was Novak Djokovic?? I hope so because it made me laugh, picturing Jimmy hitting an ace at Wimbers and Novak strutting round Newcastle with a pair of crocodile shoes on 😂
Guilty as charged officer! I’m so glad that @MarmiteExtract can see a resemblance because otherwise that could have been embarrassing 😳😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I hate it when people claim those eggs are poached, such a disappointment if you’re expecting a proper poached egg. (I can’t poach eggs at all so not claiming I’m fabulous or anything, but that’s why it’s so disappointing, even I can crack an egg in one of those plastic cup pan bain marie type set ups)

Reactions: 13
I’d love to know how she took the photo. Mrs J isn’t there anymore, we don’t think SB is there as she managed to casually pop out to the shops, so either she’s got her iPhone in her mouth and tongue dexterity of a goddamn champ (🤮), she’s gone to the trouble of rigging up a tripod (lame), or there is someone else there!
She clips her phone into this thing shown here:

Screenshot_2020-06-27_083517_1.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 13
She is so self obsessed, it's infuriating. She actually thinks every single thing is about her. And ALL THE HORRIBLE THINGS? Jesus bleeping Christ. Yesterday's UK news was dreadful, really upsetting and scary stuff but yeah, sure Jack you've got *checks notes* mouth sores. 🤬🤬🤬🤬 I'm raging again. She's disgusting. I mean, that tweet is effectively saying that the universe revolves around her. JESUS.
I'm a bit concerned that @GrunkaLunka setting up the thread might cause something else to happen.
Unlike Jack, I am a mere person with no power or control over the universe. Any ridiculous bullshit that Jack decides to pull is nothing to do with me, but of course we will all see the connection. I am swiftly becoming the omen 😩

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Oh my bleeping word, she is utterly manic right now isn't she? I mean, so much to comment on (and get wound up about).

Firstly, I will say categorically there is no way ever that she has 27 bookshelves. No way. Without outing myself I've asked my husband a similar question about a commercial business and she's talking bullshit. I guarentee she won't get round to the Ouchy Mouthy Recipes (or any of the others). She is so infuriating. All that medication is clearly not locked away every day (or if it is she took it out just for the picture, which is pathetic).

I'm seriously wound up and it's not even 9am😠.

Reactions: 20
Has anyone suggested she try rustling up something remotely edible?
Lots of requests for gluten free (as they are always overlooked). My husband is coeliac. Catered for everywhere now.
Some requests for vegan, but she's done millions of those already. Just this morning she cooked chicken porridge with egg for example.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 42
Oh my bleeping word, she is utterly manic right now isn't she? I mean, so much to comment on (and get wound up about).

Firstly, I will say categorically there is no way ever that she has 27 bookshelves. No way. Without outing myself I've asked my husband a similar question about a commercial business and she's talking bullshit. I guarentee she won't get round to the Ouchy Mouthy Recipes (or any of the others). She is so infuriating. All that medication is clearly not locked away every day (or if it is she took it out just for the picture, which is pathetic).

I'm seriously wound up and it's not even 9am😠.
Is bipolar actually on Jack's long list of diagnosed conditions? Normally I frown on using the word manic unless someone is actually diagnosed but right now they could put her Twitter feed in the DSM.

Reactions: 14
Her house is seriously nice, every corner of it we’ve seen has been light filled and spacious and stunning. How can she continue to post pictures of such a lovely space whilst maintaining the poverty/crappy bungalow narrative? Why does no one other than us pick up on this?! I live in an actual crappy bungalow - we are midway through a renovation and my living carpet is off cuts duct taped together. I can’t wait til my bungalow gets to Jacks level of crappy!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
I know this is really petty but not 90% vegan is it?

Sugar free jellies NOT VEGAN
Soft cheeses NOT VEGAN
A dozen bananas
Avocados
Chicken soup NOT VEGAN
Celery
Three cucumbers
Courgettes
Aubergines
Carrots
Maple syrup (bit wary but will try)
Artichoke antipasti
Some fish NOT VEGAN
Sweet potatoes
Taramasalata NOT VEGAN
Houmous
Greek yoghurt NOT VEGAN
Ice
Butter NOT VEGAN
Eggs NOT VEGAN
Sugar free juice

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.