Jack Monroe #33 Jack’s back on twitter, what a surprise. We roll our eyes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s a really lovely-looking room for such a crappy bungalow
Nicer than any house I've ever lived in, that's for sure. Think her version of 'crappy' and mine must vary wildly!
* edit* Also, I have a lot of books, and have never, ever needed 27 bookshelves. I want a magical crappy bungalow for my next house please

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Her powers of triangulation aren't strong enough to reverse an image.

View attachment 164443
She thanked him eFfUsIvELy PriVaTeLy for flipping an image.

Editing because I know I remember someone else saying it ages ago, but her flowery language really is like when a pre teen starts doing creative writing. Desperately trying to shoehorn as many big words into each sentence as they can. Laughable.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
Any one reckon this is the mysterious 93kg sideboard?
Call my cynical...but I think the garage/kitchen/studio/thingy has been set up to look like she has something else in the pipeline. It’s situated to give a decent look shot of how big and nice the space is. And why have the lighting on? If that’s her heading to Asda this morning, I think if she’d done any filming/shots this morning we’d have heard about it. So she maybe wants perspective ‘employers’ to see her set-up or she wants us to think she’s busy busy popular Jack....🤔

WHY AM I SO INVESTED IN THIS!!!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Nicer than any house I've ever lived in, that's for sure. Think her version of 'crappy' and mine must vary wildly!
Maybe she means crappy in comparison to millionaire Allegra's house? She has no sense of perspective if she's comparing a normal house to a millionaires. Most people aren't millionaires and her house is far from crappy

Reactions: 29
Jack is not a dietician or a medical professional or trained in any way and yet all these people are requesting recipes for their numerous medical conditions. Weird.
But she’s the kindest soul on Twitter! That counts for something surely?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Wow. Only she could chew her lip then thinks that makes her qualified to put out recipes for people undergoing chemo a mere 24 hours later. Will she harangue the NHS next to “collaborate” because she’s obviously a shoe-in. I think she’d absolutely love to get a cushy Tsar job with a 6 figure salary + expenses.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 39
bleeping hell shes the gift that keeps on giving this morning.

Terribly kind man makes her so happy BUT SHE SPLIT HER LIP SMILING oh god now this will be the worst pain ever again. For someone who was in the most agony of her life last night she’s made a super quick turn around.
I guess the kittens been forgotten about with this new enthusiasm for catering for medical needs that she has ALL the experience in because she’s had every medical condition in the history of the world EVA.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I think it's this one. Though it weighs 120kg. What a bargain!

View attachment 164450
Remember when she had that open house sale and managed to raise something like £3000? This woman has never been truly poor.
I don't want her to be on the bones of her arse, sitting in a property sparsely furnished with IKEA, Arg*os and charity shop bargains.. but that's the reality of poverty. It is sickening to think that a few weeks ago this woman was shaking her begging tin at her followers, and they were replying saying "I'm sorry it's not more, I'm really struggling right now too."

Editing to change the name of the shop because it RUDELY turned into a link and I'm not a flipping influencer.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 41
It's a really, really nice dresser. She's spent somewhere in the region of £3k during lockdown (that we know about). I'm slightly confused as to why she's investing so much on white goods / furniture for a "crappy" rented property, it's going to be a hellishly expensive nightmare to move if she ever has to. When I rented, I never bought furniture.

Reactions: 18
It's a really, really nice dresser. She's spent somewhere in the region of £3k during lockdown (that we know about). I'm slightly confused as to why she's investing so much on white goods / furniture for a "crappy" rented property, it's going to be a hellishly expensive nightmare to move if she ever has to. When I rented, I never bought furniture.
She can also put all these things as a business expense so will pay less tax.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
This thread has already been unreal, and we're only 6 pages in. Ive laughed a LOT! She absolutely cannot keep playing on her "poverty experience" card anymore. And I think she knows it, and is flailing about for her next niche.

Reactions: 20
She’ll say the cabinet was gifted by a friend in some random fantastical way soon, when she remembers that she is supposed to be poor.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I have angular cheilitis that bleeping hurts atm and don't want to use out of hours (bc unlike JM I actually am shielding) so waiting until Mon to call my GP and ... I'm not telling anyone but you lot? Because who other than me cares? Because it's not that important?

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.