Jack Monroe #33 Jack’s back on twitter, what a surprise. We roll our eyes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Always jealous of people who are at the start of their Schitts Creek journey.
Have watched 3 eps - love it already, but can tell it’s going to get better and better. I already love Moira (already have a soft spot for the actress cos of Beetlejuice / Home Alone)

• Heart
Reactions: 10
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
She So highly qualified that she can hunt us down to our doorstepS, Liam Neeson style, yet she can’t flip a photo on her fancy iphone?

She hasn’t “eaten for days” yet She was eating mayo cake and flouncing for a sandwich during Tattlegate?

it’s all the little inconsistencies that annoy me the most about her

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I know! Looks like she’s got razor burn and is scratching at it. How embarrassing 😭 Unless she’s hinting at this:

I hope she isn't! I have a scratch and end up with a bruise. Sometimes it's huge. I think it's just because I bruise easily. My brother is the same. It barely gets a second thought.

Reactions: 8
I actyally snorted last night reading that she hasn’t eaten. She can’t even remember which lies she’s told anymore. And that porridge is vile.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
duck me guys, I hate grunkering! All done.

My thoughts -

I noticed the fat free yog and the light smoothie too. Hmmm.

the sense of mania was palpable, you could almost envisage it filling up a gauge in her tanks, the more attention she got.

Then the predicted bio change and she’s fully back and wow. The man who dared to speak to her in the supermarket who escaped unscathed. The filters on her posts. The stupid rucksack.

The ‘I was off my tits’ when I refilmed lockdown larder!! laying groundwork for being similarly affected when she popped here and stayed for hours, #beingkind, perhaps?

And the knickers! How embarrassing. I try not to mention SB but he’s not far off secondary school and, well, unfair.

looks like this will indeed be A DAY.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I’m almost , almost lost for words.

What is her thought process where she thinks pulling up her dress and exposing her crotch could even remotely be a good idea?

It’ll be Only Fans next.

• Wow
Reactions: 25
She So highly qualified that she can hunt us down to our doorstepS, Liam Neeson style, yet she can’t flip a photo on her fancy iphone?

She hasn’t “eaten for days” yet She was eating mayo cake and flouncing for a sandwich during Tattlegate?

Agh yes! Totally missed that part out. She is a liar, M’Lud.

Reactions: 12
I don’t why I even questioned that she would have enough money to cover all eventualities with that kitten. She clearly has scads of money.
If she accepts any kind of crowdfunding for the kitten in order to keep up the poverty charade, that is the PITS.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I wonder how long it’ll be before SB abandons and goes to his father. If he isn’t getting bullied about her behaviour I’ll be amazed. Kids see everything online these days.

Is anyone else really bleeping annoyed by her recently? I'd never have said she annoyed me previously, absolutely fascinated me - yes, but right now she's making me feel so pissed off?

What would she actually do if she got seriously unwell? If she believes all these things to be true like rapid weight loss and/or muscle wastage, mouth spontaneously combusting, rash breaking out, then bleeping ring 111 who will get you an emergency GP appt and you can get the treatment you need? There are tons of us on the thread with illnesses/in recovery and we're all getting the treatment(s) we need, even during lockdown. We're also not am dramming about things?

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Erm, just checking something, i’m sure Jack aka Mark Zuckerberg would know but do people know when you’ve taken a screenshot of an insta post?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The responses to this are priceless.

View attachment 164426
She has ADHD now.. 😅 Self diagnosed?

She sells words. Even when she doesn't know the meaning of them.

I think this might be the garage she converted during one of her manic phases into a work studio.
She reminds me of a boyfriend I once had, used big words but sounded like a prick because he didn't really knew what they meant and the context was all wrong, it was cringeworthy. The irony is, he is a narcassistic pig, so much in common. Perhaps she is my ex 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 11

If only someone had written some kind of recipe book for cooking when you feel depressed 🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Seriously? Seriously??

You know, in previous threads I’ve given her the benefit, noted her “unwellness”, and wondered where her family/friends/therapists were, and why they weren’t helping.

But the past few days have finished me. Completely.

Where should I start?

...cancer cookbooks. Ouchy mouth.

...duck-off sized Smeg. Cotswold Co BIG dresser. housed in her Tiny crappy bungalow, which she can redecorate and knock around at will.

... definite ED/SH inspo/triggering

... oooh tiny little pixie waif scampering to Tesco in a dress-up shopping costume without a mask despite the “immunocompromised” status, making a chaos.

... give me suggestions/don’t dare give me advice on multiple platforms. Also tell me what to write/don’t dare tell me my “job”

... the constant turmoil of lies, clearly and easily disproven despite the Tweet/Delete cycle, that not even she can keep straight.

... the continuing begging despite clear evidence to the contrary (see above re Smeg & dresser and previous notes on“investment wardrobe” and multiple Burberry purchases).

... the wailing about lack of financial stability and hone owning in light of the point above.

... the ailments - god the ailments.

...the list of all the jobs in the world she’s done. I’ll tell you this - looking at the hoarder’s pharmaceutical shelf on the windowsill of the bathroom, it’s obvious that her pharmacy job was straightening the Yardley gift sets and restocking scrunchies because she has NOT got even the most basic drug handling knowledge.

...the crashing in here, to achieve what exactly?

...the kitten, god that little kitten.

NOTE: this is all since WEDNESDAY. It’s Saturday morning.

Can she not see this? The Jacolytes? How clearly and obviously manipulative does she have to be for the scales to fall from all eyes?

• Heart
Reactions: 60
She has ADHD now.. 😅 Self diagnosed?

She reminds me of a boyfriend I once had, used big words but sounded like a prick because he didn't really knew what they meant and the context was all wrong, it was cringeworthy. The irony is, he is a narcassistic pig, so much in common. Perhaps she is my ex 😅
She claimed a gp diagnosed her, which as people pointed out here isn’t possible. By doctor I assume she means google

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.