Jack Monroe #33 Jack’s back on twitter, what a surprise. We roll our eyes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just don't know where to start. I've had to do actual work this week and my Tattle time has been super stressful trying to get through it all. I don't know how I'm going to manage if she keeps going at this rate.

Don't any of you DARE to suggest any coping strategies to me, though.

• Haha
Reactions: 51
When she was on here, she said something along the lines of: ‘I actually have a lot of good and dear friends in my life.’

IF she does, why isn’t one of them going round / ringing her up right now and saying, ‘STOP. Just stop’??

No word of a lie, if this was my friend I would be saying: That’ll do pig.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
Do you all (y'all) remember about two days ago we had a discussion about separating work Jack from real Jack and how she had already had that conversation with two friends and she was 'putting things in place'.

Obviously I bleeping dreamed that because this is the exact bleeping opposite of what was discussed.

JEEEEEEEEESUS.

• Haha
Reactions: 52
Why is she constantly off to supermarkets as well? I know lockdown is being eased but that virus is still out there and she’s meant to be vulnerable. I still go out as little as possible. And I’m near the beach (estuary!) & have not been once. That fridge. duck. I don’t mind what people spend their money on if they have the money. But don’t spent ridiculous amounts and also plead poverty. Anyway, she’s got loads of stuff she can sell to pay the vet bills for the kitten she is going to irresponsibly take on.

Reactions: 26
Could’ve at least put a decent pair on for the photo.

Its basically a heat rash by the look of it, surely?

I NEED AN EYEROLL EMOJI 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 29
If there was a movie for her life. I think it woild be called the neverending breakdown

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I just don't know where to start. I've had to do actual work this week and my Tattle time has been super stressful trying to get through it all. I don't know how I'm going to manage if she keeps going at this rate.

Don't any of you DARE to suggest any coping strategies to me, though.
You've tried every single coping strategy ever I imagine. Just like Jack

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Could’ve at least put a decent pair on for the photo.

Its basically a heat rash by the look of it, surely?

I NEED AN EYEROLL EMOJI 🙄🙄🙄
Looks like she's had a bit of a scratch. Same thing happens to me but I've never taken a photo of it. You can make out nail lines on her skin.

• Wow
Reactions: 21
I notice that the walking stick is back. I missed the entire last thread so guess what I’m doing doing tonight?! Feel a bit of shame now for having two slow cookers myself, but in my defence I put a chilli or a chicken in one and a curry in the other (about twice a year)*

*no tins of peaches are ever used or harmed, and no beans rinsed

• Haha
Reactions: 25
You've tried every single coping strategy ever I imagine. Just like Jack
Of course I have. Don't make me triangulate you. ;)

*To be read in the voice of Moira Rose*
Thinking about Jack's "reflection" and how she's going to share her thoughts. If she is referring to her Tattle sojourn, she really ought to consider very carefully what the outcome of that may be. For example, directing a significant chunk of curious people towards the threads here, which are chock-full of receipts, would surely be catastrophic for her!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Just think: if we're this exhausted WATCHING her, what must it be like BEING her?

Also Jack, please bring back Lockdown Larder. Chip shop chips need solutions!!!
Erm you mean she has already given up on this, not like Jack to give up on something... except being a twit she continously strives to more and bigger levels of twatdom !

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Of course I have. Don't make me triangulate you. ;)

*To be read in the voice of Moira Rose*
Thinking about Jack's "reflection" and how she's going to share her thoughts. If she is referring to her Tattle sojourn, she really ought to consider very carefully what the outcome of that may be. For example, directing a significant chunk of curious people towards the threads here, which are chock-full of receipts, would surely be catastrophic for her!
Started watching Schitt’s Creek cos of here. It’s ... hells funny. So, thanks.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I'm annoyed that I have STUFF TO DO, I AM SO BUSY today. It's gonna be a good'un, I feel it in my waters.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.