Jack Monroe #33 Jack’s back on twitter, what a surprise. We roll our eyes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her house is seriously nice, every corner of it we’ve seen has been light filled and spacious and stunning. How can she continue to post pictures of such a lovely space whilst maintaining the poverty/crappy bungalow narrative? Why does no one other than us pick up on this?! I live in an actual crappy bungalow - we are midway through a renovation and my living carpet is off cuts duct taped together. I can’t wait til my bungalow gets to Jacks level of crappy!
We're just starting to sort living/dining room & this made me smile, I decided to cut into carpet around the fireplace with a Stanley and then realised wtf am I doing I'll wait til the decorator comes and he'll cut into the whole room and then we don't have to live with gross carpet around the fireplace for weeks on end, so now it's just masking taped back together. I've put a pile of wood floor samples over it so I can pretend my mistake doesn't exist.

It's bleeping impossible to get stuff done at the mo tho, starting with WHEN will this bleeping plaster shortage end please god please???

Reactions: 14
Just think: if we're this exhausted WATCHING her, what must it be like BEING her?

Also Jack, please bring back Lockdown Larder. Chip shop chips need solutions!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
I just cannot this morning. Who the actual duck does she think she is? SHe’s an attention seeking manipulator.

Reactions: 17
Dear God, is there any bandwagon she wont jump on. ouchy bloody mouth!!

My mum has an auto immune disease, she has blisters all over her body including in her mouth and has major problems eating at times. She has lost a stone and a half in weight due to a flare up in lockdown. If I was to even suggest chicken porridge to her she would slap me senseless (not really, she's not a violent woman). Porridge is one of the worst foods to try and eat with a blistered mouth, it gets stuck in the open wounds and bloody hurts. Jack literally know nothing

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
I'm just looking at the photo of her get up for going to the shops and pondering. Do you think her neighbours ever look out their windows and wonder WTF she's up to now?

"Margaret, quick, that woman next door is moving a giant sideboard into the house, on her own!"

"Margaret, she's been out again. They must be decorating, she's carrying 15 tins of paint with her now".

"Margaret! She's banging about in that old shed, I think I see her with more sideboards now..."

• Haha
Reactions: 63
It's a really, really nice dresser. She's spent somewhere in the region of £3k during lockdown (that we know about). I'm slightly confused as to why she's investing so much on white goods / furniture for a "crappy" rented property, it's going to be a hellishly expensive nightmare to move if she ever has to. When I rented, I never bought furniture.
I cannot understand JM's approach to money. It's actually a lie to yourself to constantly complain about not having a house when you're making no moves towards saving for one what so ever, and sorry but £900 sideboards and £2.8k fridges aren't essential so I am going to judge her. I know how difficult it is when you're paying 50% of your salary on rent & 15% on travel & living pay cheque to pay cheque but she is so clearly removed from that situation that it's just offensive the way she goes on, what is she expecting - someone to leave the deeds to their home in her Patreon inbox?!

• Angry
Reactions: 41
I cannot understand JM's approach to money. It's actually a lie to yourself to constantly complain about not having a house when you're making no moves towards saving for one what so ever, and sorry but £900 sideboards and £2.8k fridges aren't essential so I am going to judge her. I know how difficult it is when you're paying 50% of your salary on rent & 15% on travel & living pay cheque to pay cheque but she is so clearly removed from that situation that it's just offensive the way she goes on, what is she expecting - someone to leave the deeds to their home in her Patreon inbox?!
She wouldn't want my crappy studio 😂😂

(*not that tit, mostly tiny)

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Just when I thought you could go no further or lower, she has.
Put your bleeping knickers away, Jack.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Fraus and Herrs, I have to Grunka! I’ve never had to before......

I was awake to see her pouty photos and have just caught up with her twitter which took ages as she is most definitely back with a vengeance!

also yay to a thread title. See you all in a bit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Yes, absolutely x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.