Jack Monroe #328 Something went wrong. Try again.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Naked Attraction maybe? Except they’d recognise her by her
feet
Wouldn’t get past round one. They always go for the tattooed legs and she’s only hEaViLy tATtooEd on her arms.

I’m here for driveway allotment. I hope she’s ordering expensive garden gear on John Lewis as we speak, so it can get dumped and rusty among the weeds.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
So the landlady is back to being lovely when it was only a couple of days ago she was slagging her off for not wanting to talk to her!!

She's doing my head in today, I've got whiplash from all the contradictions!

• Haha
Reactions: 74
The thought of that shed filled with vegtrugs or whatever the f they are and all the other shite for the past 2 years is making me want to go and pick moss from students’ walls.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.