Jack Monroe #328 Something went wrong. Try again.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tbf, she's technically not lying about not earning each month, because she does a grand total of sweet duck all to earn the Patreon cash.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67
The LL is lovely now after Jack spent Saturday saying how awful she was? Seriously - has she got some kind of Men In Black memory wiping thing she aims at the squigs?

• Haha
Reactions: 64
Totally trying to smooth in with the canal talking about fit tree surgeons.
We see you, Jack!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 76
Subletting is generally not allowed in tenancy agreements. That's not unusual or cruel or weird, you pâté brained squigs! Shows how many of them have ever had to rent. 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 48
I'm sure the residents of her lovely street will enjoy having an allotment in a front garden 😀 Why can't she use her good-sized back garden, like a normal person?
How are people going to see how she’s so broke struggles to grow her own food if it isnt on the front drive of high income area?

• Haha
Reactions: 54
Brilliant time to set up veg trugs at this time of year. She'll have to wait until next year to plant anything useful in them except maybe salad and herbs.
But you know, it's not going to happen anyway. She'd have to , actually, maintain it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
Oh duck sake. I had a late meeting then I prepared my child her dinner and now there is 25 pages?!!!
Has there been a chaos?

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.