Jack Monroe #328 Something went wrong. Try again.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's finally seeing sense. Didn't we all sat this tit like weeks ago. You can't buy a house with irregular income, you can't buy a house with ccjs. Also how's the court case as she factored that into her earnings. She might not win this one?

I honestly think SB wants his mum to stay put to try and keep one constant in his life, she's all over the place and I think he just wants to keep her physically in one place.

The kid breaks my heart it sounds like he has alot on for to be so young!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
You're not supposed to put personal details on the tag.
Recommended is your surname and phone number.
Not the dog's name, not your address.
Oh and, it's so lovely to hear that you'd ignore the phone ringing if your dog was missing you absolute prick.
I think by law in the uk a dog in public must have a tag displaying the owner's name and address?

As already said by dog fraus, Jack aint seen nothing yet. My 9 month old puppy is generally a good girl and well trained now, though still in adolesence. Tonight she just ran up to the fireplace and ripped a bit of wallpaper off 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
Ah yes, the BBC aren’t calling back because of your voice…

View attachment 1365544
And she acts like C4 only have JO on. They have lots of other chefs and foodies on, they just don't want you pal 🤷

As if JO wasn't around, she'd have a chance of filling that spot. That's like me doing a bit of first aid, then claiming the only reason I'm not working as a surgeon, is because a qualified surgeon is blocking the role 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 74
I knew she wouldn’t move. How can she still pretend to be skint renting that AND saving.

you are so full of tit Jack.

Reactions: 41
I think by law in the uk a dog in public must have a tag displaying the owner's name and address?

As already said by dog fraus, Jack aint seen nothing yet. My 9 month old puppy is generally a good girl and well trained now, though still in adolesence. Tonight she just ran up to the fireplace and ripped a bit of wallpaper off 🤷‍♀️
It's surname and phone number with postcode.
Xxxx
Not supposed to be anything identifying to the dog (if that makes sense!)
Jack hasn't paid attention/ignored the advice from her imaginary friend and just broadcast her details across the Internet.
Again.

Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.