Jack Monroe #328 Something went wrong. Try again.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
One kid or two?

What about his dad? Was he not a stable influence? Shall I start ranting again? This time about protective factors?
Also the turmoil the kid went through was caused by his mother being incapable of putting his (or anyone else’s) needs before her own.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
I can’t wait for someone to start arguing with her:

96% of her income on rent
£20 shops
Money for £2k dog and tree surgery
Paying someone else’s mortgage
No savings
Damp making them both ill
Regular spots on ITV
Too coarse for BBC (hello Mr Ramsey!) 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 63
50,000,000 dollars worth of slopcoin to any frau or Herr who dials the number and does the classic

hello, is Mr Walls there please?
Oh, well is Mrs Walls there?
Are there any Walls there?
Well if there’s no Walls there, how does your bungamansion stay up hahahhahahahahaa hang up and run away from the phone box laughing hysterically
Now I imagine you'd ring Jack up asking for the likes of Anita Bath and she'd just pretend to know them so as not to appear ignorant. "Why yes, she doesn't live here but I know Anita Bath..."

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Hello from the past 👋 I just googled my name and apparently I write medical Mills and Boons. Am I a bit Jack?
Are you planning on growing veg and sitting on your driveway when you have a nice garden?
Have you bought a dog when you say you have no money and can hardly walk some days?
Do your friends WhatsApp you every day for dinner advice even though you’re crap at cooking?
If you answered no to at least two of these, you’re not a bit Jack, and can sleep soundly tonight, my seafaring friend

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.