Jack Monroe #328 Something went wrong. Try again.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sometimes I think about the Glastonbury blog post and the warm bladder of Chardonnay and my toes curl into my shins so hard they leave a bruise.
I've just read it for the first time. You're not wrong 😳. 'Morning boys!' I've cringed myself inside out. Send helpos.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
I wonder if jack will put herself forward to becoming a lord? Like Martin Lewis did, but was rejected apparently for not having enough time. Jack won't be rejected on those grounds.

Everytime you search in twitter there's someone that's just suggested that Jack Monroe and Martin Lewis should run the country 🤪
I wonder if that's the same daft thing I saw on twitter yesterday - Jack and Martin Lewis to run the country along with.... Gary Lineker 😂 for some utterly random reason.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 44
I wonder if that's the same daft thing I saw on twitter yesterday - Jack and Martin Lewis to run the country along with.... Gary Lineker 😂 for some utterly random reason.
:LOL:

Marin has nominated himself several times for a peerage, I know he gets praised a lot. But 😑, I'm getting Peter Andre "I love my kids" vibes.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
@MooBelle I’m jumping forward to say thank you! I have been feeling for a while that someone from the dim and distant past is very much amongst us. As I think the person was banned before, I reported it but I’m not sure if the Mods can see people’s email addresses (and of course anyone can get a new email address anyway).

I’ve spent a lot of time lately scrolling - I’m not sure why but I don’t like ‘ignoring’ which is totally me. But I was thinking I was going mad and couldn’t ask anyone if they thought the same 😂.

I’m still on the last thread so apologies if this has been discussed/warned on.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 77
I went back in time looking for the Glastonbury post (no luck) and found this on some self care foods list. Looks like it's time to get the bread, oil and vinegar out chez bungalow
1655993846818.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
'mainly wear black' 🤥
'am skint' 🤥
So why in the name of all that is holy get another mouth to feed?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 69
Why does she try and spin everything into this twee narrative. The puppy is not bringing her things as a gentle reminder to clean up and push towards ‘good mentals’. Just admit the puppy is stealing all your stuff and chewing it. They famously take stuff and try to run away so you can’t get it out their mouth

• Haha
Reactions: 60
I'm guessing this is in response to the dog-owning friend that said to Jack, "It's time." ? Had it been anyone else, I don't think they would have got the 🥰 emoji

Screenshot 2022-06-23 at 15.21.40.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
To the surprise of [checks notes] no one, she's claiming to be skint again.
tumblr_mdn03mF6aC1rpg6o6o1_500.gif

The face tuned cheek of it.

• Haha
Reactions: 59
I went back in time looking for the Glastonbury post (no luck) and found this on some self care foods list. Looks like it's time to get the bread, oil and vinegar out chez bungalow
View attachment 1364506
Weird vinegars? Wasn't one of her early tips to just buy one vinegar and don't waste money buying multiple vinegars.

Dipped in that tasty sunflower oil she always uses which makes a pesto recipe so good that Jamie Oliver stole it.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 51
Chillest puppy ever! She had it for two days, of course it's chilled. Can't wait until it starts settling in and doing real puppy chaos. 👿

• Haha
Reactions: 47
:LOL:

Marin has nominated himself several times for a peerage, I know he gets praised a lot. But 😑, I'm getting Peter Andre "I love my kids" vibes.

So he applied for this thing and said in the interview 'actually I don't have any time to fulfil the obligations' and expected them to be like 'no worries Martin pal'. Weirdo.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 61
I would bet my chapeau that not ONE squig has questioned the ‘I’m skint’ comment with, ‘why the hell have you just spent £1-3k on a puppy then?’ No? Thought not. 🎶🎵 Shake it, sh- sh- shake it like a Polaroid piiiicture 🎶

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 76
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.