Jack Monroe #328 Something went wrong. Try again.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
After the presents left in bags for poor Iqbal, maybe justgift the landlady a bit of peace and quiet, eh Jack. If you can, train Laurie to tit directly into the bag, too!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
"I make a shitload of money, no need to downsize after all. In fact I could earn 33% less and still live in my expensive house while saving to buy property."

"I wish I had a reliable income."

You really can't go from one to the other in less than an hour...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 90
Ooooh I just realised - plot twist - the landlady sent Jack as cease and desist letter! Howd’ya like them apples

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Jack does have a reliable income. Patreon. Every month. For nothing. Wish I was getting money for nothing but I'm actually freelance.

• Heart
Reactions: 56
Tonight whilst following a youtube recipe for tea I ill advisedly tried to grate cheddar with a bread knife and felt like I had accidentally channelled my inner smol slop goblin.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.