Jack Monroe #328 Something went wrong. Try again.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would recommend reading the Wiki and starting with thread 31 where Jack visited us. 2nd anniversary tomorrow!
Welcome and please share your origin story x
I have never liked her, I have always thought she seemed shifty. But as everyone seems to kiss her arse I thought it was just me who had an issue. I came across tattle via another z lister I dispise (Jake Quickenden) and I thought- I wonder if Jack Monroe has a thread. I was so happy to realise that I am not the only person to see through the crap!

I have read the wiki and am currently going through thread 31. I must say you are all very funny and I am enjoying reading everyone else's views.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 75
Are you planning on growing veg and sitting on your driveway when you have a nice garden?
Have you bought a dog when you say you have no money and can hardly walk some days?
Do your friends WhatsApp you every day for dinner advice even though you’re crap at cooking?
If you answered no to at least two of these, you’re not a bit Jack, and can sleep soundly tonight, my seafaring friend
Thank Christ for that. I may peddle nonsense about finding love in a catheter bag but I draw the line at public veg, pet scams and tea suggestions. Thanks for the reassurance, dear Smeghead 😌

• Haha
Reactions: 23
From Jack's likes (the first one, not the second one lol although social media is a real 100 hour a week job)
Screenshot_20220623-230131_Twitter.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Argh the crawly bumlick squigs are out in force tonight. I feel violently ill and for once it's not due to photos of Jack's slop.

I dislike her bullshit about not moving because of how traumatising it would be for SB. Newsflash Jack a lot of families have to move whether they want to or not, for a multitude of reasons, they're doing their best and doing what needs to be done, and their kids will hopefully be fine. Stop peddling this myth that to be a good parent you have to stay in the same house.

It's like she's trying to guilt trip the landlady into letting her stay indefinitely :rolleyes:

• Heart
Reactions: 47
What time is she deactivating tonight? 🕒
Hopefully any minute now, because I'm done with her shite today.

We all knew the tip jar was getting an airing after Content appeared, but I (naively) wasn't expecting it to happen quite so soon.

How is it possible for someone to misread the room so much? The GALL of this twit to be sitting in her palatial detached house with 120ft garden, having just bought a designer puppy, with at least £2.5k coming in every month for doing duck all, whingeing about her "paltry income" when there's an actual cost of living crisis happening right now and workers across the country are striking in protest at their actually low wages. And still the lobotomised squigs lap it all up and start coming up with schemes to buy her a house.

I CANNOT STAND HEEEEER

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 86
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.