Jack Monroe #328 Something went wrong. Try again.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t get it either but it does look like the dog is cringing so much at her that she is trying to climb inside herself to escape

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 38
Content bears a striking resemblance to Jack's kumquat barnet when she's curled up in a ball.

Especially with that filter

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Y’all she’s tweeting about how she wanted to name her kid Hercules wtf….View attachment 1364635
The people of Greek heritage here are very traditional when it comes to naming their kids. First boy is called after their paternal grandad, first girl is called after maternal grandma. It means the naming pool isn't very big, but it's an important thing to people.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Let me slag her off on Twitter
Let me say the house is a bungalow
Let me say the aforementioned bungalow was crappy
Let me say it was freezing
Let me say it caused me and my child to have lung and breathing issues because of mould
Let me say it was a suntrap that caused me breathing problems
Let me keep pets despite not asking for permission
Let me stay on as tennant even though my name wasn't on the lease and I have CCJs
Let me rip up the kitchen floor
Let me cut a hole in the outbuilding
Let me cause a eucalyptus tree to become so overgrown it caused issues to the neighbours behind me and ripped up the tarmac with it's roots and cause a shadow so big it plunged them into darkness and you can actually see it from space
Let me say that the loft hatch fell on me (even though I've called it a bungalow and at the same time it is a 2 storey house with a loft)
Let me describe where I live as deprived, despite not one house on my street being valued under one million pounds
Let me repeatedly brag I've 'bounced' my rent on multiple occasions
Let me move in a lodger
I may have missed things, but you get my point.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 84
Oh my sweet summer child.
I'm guessing you're new here?
Jack likes to grate corned beef for no reason whatsoever and claim this as 'cooking '
I am indeed relatively new to the group.
Every time I look at these threads I am revolted even further by Jackanory.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
It's really very simple, guys. Jack's reaction to her extreme poverty means she simply has to stay in a £2k per month detached villa in one of the country's most prosperous areas. I'm not sure what people aren't getting 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 98
I still haven't triangulated Jack's house but I'm getting ever closer to being able to send her a dictionary in the post. I've got two data points, give me one more clue to enable me to complete the triangulation, you personal safety ignoramus.

• Haha
Reactions: 53
It's just as well Guide Dogs have already copywrited/written "Pupdates", or else Jack would be all over that like a Pumble down a sewer.

• Haha
How Jack looks in her mind as she negotiates the Eucalyptus Compromise
1656021244921.png

How Jack looks announcing it on Twitter to other people
1656021287985.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 73
I am indeed relatively new to the group.
Every time I look at these threads I am revolted even further by Jackanory.
I would recommend reading the Wiki and starting with thread 31 where Jack visited us. 2nd anniversary tomorrow!
Welcome and please share your origin story x

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Oh. That's not a relaxed puppy. They need a snuggly bed up around their bodies for comfort. I've got rommie rescues. They curl up to sleep like kittens out of habit to make themselves small and unnoticeable.

To be fair though, there might be a storm coming in, thunder etc. It's very hot here in the SW. I imagine it's hotter where Jack is. So she might be sensing that.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
She reminds me of Joey in friends when he uses the Thesaurus to write the letter for Monica and Chanler.

She is trying to sound clever by using so many words but it's just adjectives that slowly, gently, softly never get to the actual bleeping point!

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.